Bill Burke recovery training: March 12-13, 2022 grand junction, co

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
UPDATE:
this class cost will be $67 per person.
This includes PayPal fees.
Here is my PayPal link
Please let me know your first name, last name, RS forum name and if you are paying for someone else, who they are.
Sent

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Paid

ry303

Wincher
Please add me to the waitlist!

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Grand Vista is the best. Megan and I stayed at some highfalutin joint downtown last time and we were longing for the GV the whole time.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Grand Vista is the best. Megan and I stayed at some highfalutin joint downtown last time and we were longing for the GV the whole time.
Extenuating circumstances, being the Parade of Lights and all. Highly anticipated every year. Ya gotta admit being able to walk to Ramblebine didn't suck.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Extenuating circumstances, being the Parade of Lights and all. Highly anticipated every year. Ya gotta admit being able to walk to Ramblebine didn't suck.

For sure, we’re just too Whiskey Tango for that nice hotel. I like to get hammered and show the karaoke singer muh boobs

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
For sure, we’re just too Whiskey Tango for that nice hotel. I like to get hammered and show the karaoke singer muh boobs
It's ironic that your neighbors probably are less likely to get the cops to come at the Grand Vista than the downtown Hilton.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
They probably sold out of the rooms that were cheaper. It's $71 on their website for the cheapest room.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Saying $66.60 at that link today.

$67 at Hotel Tonight, but refundable. I booked one.

Hmmm, anyone want to camp out?
I was thinking about camping. What’s around there? Rabbit Valley? That place was an absolute shitshow last time I was there.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Paid.
BTW, is there a need for firewood this year?

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I was thinking about camping. What’s around there? Rabbit Valley? That place was an absolute shitshow last time I was there.
In early March Rabbit Valley could go either way. Busy or quiet. Completely dry or muddy bog.

Remember, too, that you'll be 30 miles from the hotel and round about 45 to 50 miles from your likely field trip destination.

For example, regards mud, running a sprinkler under the truck on March 12, 2020, the results of getting to and from a backpacking trip trailhead. Wasn't Rabbit Valley, though.

IMG_0490.png