• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

7th Annual Spooky Night Run -10/18

subzali

Hard Core 4+

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
We were thinking of making dogs, brats, & chili dogs the main course... where's a good place to pick up some veggie dogs?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
If'n ya want, I can just pick some up when I head to the store. Safeway and King Soopers typically have them.

Looks like I am in if there is room for one more? It will be a co-worker and I. I am not sure about the Dog. If i do bring my beast is it OK for this run? Looks like fun. Not sure what else to bring for the feast but was thinking of Fried Rice. Sorry no sushi this time... Nathaniel.

Kenny

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Kenny,

It would be great to have you! There's going to be some little kids and it's going to be dark (obviously with it being a night run), so take that into consideration with the doggy!

Matt,

Thanks. I will think about the dog. Still a bit wild so maybe. Now i need to find Rollinsville. Keep an eye out for a all white ghost come floating up there. I will just look for all the Toys...

Kenny

subzali

Hard Core 4+
If you're in Firestone, I bet you will come up Boulder Canyon to Nederland, turn south on the Peak-to-Peak highway and then the next town you come to is Rollinsville! We will be on the right, within sight of the highway!

Thanks Matt. We will see everyone there at 5. I still plan of bringing Shrimp Fried Rice. Just hope i can keep it warm. A bit different than what everyone is bringing but thought it would be good for something different. Take care.

Kenny

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
mmmmmmm.....

I love fried rice. How 'bout you, Nakman?

See you there Kenny!!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yup, sounds yummy.. :drool:

:eek: better plan on making more...........

Help I want to bring my 40 but the hr long drive there would be freezing does anyone on the northside have a car dolly I can borrow for the night? also does anyone have dibs on bringing the brats or buns yet?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Ben, this is not a loop-around to the same spot type of run. It's point to point, and the drive back on I-70 is a LOT longer than the drive from where you are in L-ville up to the trailhead. Just bring the Frontier, IMO

LXBRADY

Hard Core 4+
First run with group

I am in....my son and I will make the trip. I have a grill I will bring. As for food what are we missing and I will pick up.

Looking forward to it.

Steve

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Last TTT update...

Here we go again! Another RS feast brewing.....mmmmmmmmmmm! Lets make the list so we know how many are gonna need a biscuit or two.....:rolleyes:

Tim, Michele & Gavin + 1/4 - Grilled dogs
Matt M. & Jacki - Vegi soup or stew
Matt's boss - Desserts?
CJ7 Matt - another J**P
Mike Root +3 - Edible LEDS :rolleyes:
Dan R +1 - Green Chili
Matt F. & Karrie +2
Martin
Nathanial M. & Emilee - Homemade Bread! :thumb:
Mike (Bikeman)
Neil Q.
BVB's - Chili
Wes + Sophia
Brian N + :princess: - Salad
BN1+1 - appetizers
BN2+1.5 - appetizers
Mr.& Ms. Ben :lol:
Kim B. +1 -7 layer bean dip - extra grill
Dave B. +1
Mike W.+1
Ricardo +1
Sean Jones +1 - a HEEP and no CB :rant:
Kenny +1 - "shrimp flied lice"
Steve & Son - grill

Last edited by a moderator:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
WOW....48 people and 23 rigs so far! Amazing! :eek:

Holy moly.. :eek:

Ben: you can totally bring brats man, & enough buns for whatever you bring, I'll do dogs & the same & will have a grill. And +1 on just bring the Frontier.. I could bring you an extra 40 bezel if you'd like to strap one to your grill somehow let me know, but yes we will all end up on I-70 and it will be dark, cold, and late..

Steve: Maybe some kind of dessert? Or heck, another meatilicious entree, whatever you're feeling. And your grill will get used for sure, thanks! :thumb:

wesintl

RS Moderator
-2 gotta tend to the newborn.

How narrow is the road? Plans changed and my dad is taking the Jeep to the airport tomorrow morning and parking it until Monday night and all I have is a long bed 4 door F250. Its been in tight spots but i don't want anything too tight. If it cant fit I'm out.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
You can always catch a ride, my ride's full but I'm sure someone's got an empty seat.