2020 40's Only Run August 22nd

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Still would really love to tag along for this run if there is an open seat. I live downtown but don't have my runner with me all the time ( parking sucks). I work Sunday and will be busy printing Ghost Town Run posters Friday. Think the last time I was on this run was back in 2009......

:beer::beer:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Still would really love to tag along for this run if there is an open seat. I live downtown but don't have my runner with me all the time ( parking sucks). I work Sunday and will be busy printing Ghost Town Run posters Friday. Think the last time I was on this run was back in 2009......

Perry can you get to Broomfield friday afternoon? or drive to the campsite later that night?

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Perry can you get to Broomfield friday afternoon? or drive to the campsite later that night?

Tim,

Have some prior commitments Friday night, so was just trying to get up for the Saturday run.

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
I have read all the discussion a few times, and am a bit slow - for those of us not camping, exactly where and when do we show up on Saturday morning? Thanks - Steve

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I have read all the discussion a few times, and am a bit slow - for those of us not camping, exactly where and when do we show up on Saturday morning? Thanks - Steve

See post 1. There is a map with a mark showing were to meet, just west of Rollinsville. let me know if that isnt clear

Landbruiser78

Brand New
Planning to join. Sounds like fun! Needing to replace my thermostat Friday night, but if that goes well, I’ll see you there.

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
anybody know the water situation at the camping area? I usually grab water from streams to wash dishes, put out fires, etc (I know, gov says no fires). Just wondering if I need to bring extra if there isn't a water source...Thanks!

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
I don't think any water is close by. Probably best to bring what you need.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Anyone know if the Williams Fork Fire is going to cause issues. It looks fairly close. It says its burning near Fraser thats what 10-15 miles as the crow flys?

denvermike

Rock Stacker
Tim,

Have some prior commitments Friday night, so was just trying to get up for the Saturday run.

Perry - I've been wanting to on this run. I'm still trying to sort out if I'm going and if I'll have a spare seat (wife or kid tbd.) The good news I'm leaving from Denver. I'll know more at the end of the day.

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Looks like we should have a good turn out this year!

madorbit

Lifted
What channel are we on for the morning?