1FZ-FTE build

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Got these in the mail today.

E91A112C-2CDB-4CEF-9295-E6681A485447.jpeg

rover67

Rising Sun Member
thats awesome, glad she's running well. It's gotta feel good to have it all done :) Dig the new plate!

satchel

Rising Sun Member
After all the crap I've gone through with my LS swap and getting it working with the new laws, does anyone know if these kits pass the current emissions standards? I know he was doing carb cert at one point but not sure that ever came to pass. Are these legal in Denver?

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
I don’t have to deal with emissions down here so can’t say. He still plans to get the CA carb certification but the accident with the first test vehicle has dragged that out and there is no ETA on that.

I can’t see how the kit would cause the truck to fail a sniffer test but the visual is another story.

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
After all the crap I've gone through with my LS swap and getting it working with the new laws, does anyone know if these kits pass the current emissions standards? I know he was doing carb cert at one point but not sure that ever came to pass. Are these legal in Denver?
You just need a stock tune right?

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
I finally took the time to install the downpipe blanket. Totally should have done that during the initial install. The whole experience sucked. Not sure if I would have saved any time completely removing the downpipe. But I choose the remove everything else route. That still did not leave much space to tie it on with the stainless wire.

The downpipe was a bear to get in there the first time with help. So I was reluctant to try solo today.

70837947866__96A8ABAD-6311-4030-BBC5-8494363F70E1.jpeg