Triple Bypass 2007

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
I will be there on Friday, I don't think I can make your caravan but should only be an hour or so behind.

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Here's the group list as we see it Thursday morning. Please let us know if you are not going this year. And, yes, Ken, we do the TBP every year. This is our 8th consecutive year. The list is:
Wild Turkee (Sam)
lexusben
wes
Ige
tchfly (Mike)
jethro
farnham & friend
Remember, due to the 54 miles of 4 wheel driving, the TBP is a very fast paced trail ride. There's not much time for anything other than driving. Even at this rate, we typically return to the campground about 6:00PM Saturday evening.

Let us know of any additions or deletions from the list.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Ige told me she is doing the car show on Saturday

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
OK, I'll take Ige off the list.

After about 5:00PM this afternoon we're out of touch of the forum. We leave for Dorchester Campground Friday, tomorrow, morning at 8:00AM. At 8:00AM sharp Saturday morning, we will begin driving the TBP.

Latecomers, if any, should begin driving the Italian Creek Pass road. You will probably catch up with the group at the rock ledge obstacle on the west side of Italian Creek. Let me know if you need directions or F.S. road #'s.

Romer, hope to see you and your family next year. This is a fun trip through some very spectacular country.

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Bad Manners

We had a great TBP trip with probably the best weather of any TBP.

We want to apologize for not seeing everyone out of the campground Sunday morning. We kind of packed up and took off. We usually make the rounds and say goodbye to all participants.

Thank you all for joining us on this trip. We had a great time and hope to wheel with you again.

We promise to work on our manners.

Bruce & Barbara

wesintl

RS Moderator
My apologies for not thanking you for yet another great run before I bugged out.
No one passed me so maybe I'm a tad quicker on the pavement than I sometime realize. Next year I'll have to stay the 2 nights. This is my favorite club run. It was nice to see old and new folks. I'll try and post of some of my pics here soon.

Jethro

I also bugged out pretty fast on the trip home. Many, many thanks to the Millers, who not only led a 65 mile trail run but then fixed another fantastic dinner for all those who wanted some.

Here's a picture of Farnham's 100 on Pearl Pass. Note strategic placement of dirt diaper.

Attachments

• TBP 2007 003_3.jpg
    TBP 2007 003_3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 168