• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Today's Facebook Marketplace Deals

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member

not a bad price for the miles

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member

not a bad price for the miles
Nope. I looked at this one earlier this year. Dented on about every panel, drivers seat thrashed, rusted undercarriage. Listed as a private party, but it’s a dealer. Photos are far better than the vehicle. Been on the market since maybe May...started at $12,000, last I saw was about $9,000. Not worth it in my opinion, but you might see something worth it that I didn’t.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Marketplace - lx570 supercharger | Facebook
Not often do you see a 200 series spec'd like this, Supercharged with Brembo big brake kit.

The guy that wrote that ad:

giphy.gif

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
This is interesting. 87 HJ61 - pop top and all!

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Very cool. I just realized I can still see these listings without having a Facebook account. I stopped clicking on the listings after deleting Facebook from my life. So far, marketplace is the only thing I miss.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Marketplace is also the main reason I open Facebook regularly.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
When I do see this - which isn’t often - people are asking closer to $10k, especially in the past year or so. Seems like a viable price for a fun little vehicle that was primarily non-US market. Runs and drives, everything’s there, but apparently it has some frame rust because it was bought in the northeast.
258BF953-BF8F-4683-8190-340742813656.jpeg

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Nice 1998 100 series Land Cruiser, rear locker, very stock.

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
The listing says he's selling for his parents, then a sentence later he's selling it for his friends. Just for reference.
Right. That isn’t sketchy at all. But if he has a title in his name. Now if he just has some bill of sale. Lots of these done have a vin on them either. But it looks like a sweet trailer

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Agreed that it looks like a good price. The photos suggest its at a collision shop and also highlight this person isn't interested in being bothered to even vacuum out the interior before selling it.

Brake fluid looks clean at least!
I would also say that given the sellers name it may of been used as a shuttle in the high country.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
If anyone has been looking, that is probably the one to buy.
Did anybody on here snag this up? Listing is marked “sold”. Definitely a fair price.