• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

For Sale Today's Facebook Marketplace Deals

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
40th anniversary 80 under 10k

Burt88

Trail Ready

Somebody needs this.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Interesting for just the flatbed trailer even

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
It's more like a tiny house base than it is a flatbed :)

And, BTW...you don't have to have Facebook to view the marketplace posts. Someone needs to replace Facebook's marketplace...it's the ONLY thing on Facebook worth looking at.

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Haha. Well I probably just don’t know what I’m doing. This is what I get when I click the link.

19FFF72C-BC00-4E49-B3D1-6DE58DCE65A1.png

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Interesting...maybe it's because I once had Facebook and the app was still alive somewhere on my computer?

Carry-on

On the RX

Rising Sun Member

Somebody needs this.
This has lived two doors down from me for the last year. It was very cherry! He kept this thing super clean. Just found out he sold it yesterday while chatting with him. He said he shed a tear as it pulled away. Single cab, wife, 2 yo son and it sounds like another on the way. Said it didn't make sense to have it anymore😔

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
This has lived two doors down from me for the last year. It was very cherry! He kept this thing super clean. Just found out he sold it yesterday while chatting with him. He said he shed a tear as it pulled away. Single cab, wife, 2 yo son and it sounds like another on the way. Said it didn't make sense to have it anymore😔

A little sad that it appears this is being flipped. Does anyone know @japanese_4x4 on Instagram? It says he is in ft Collins. Tends to have nice clean rigs that we would appreciate.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+

japete01

Wincher
When we bought our 05 there was one with a similar setup, but white, for $14k and I thought that was too much. 3rd gens are my favorite look...but I own the v8 4th gen because it's more practical. Come to think of it, I also prefer the look of the 80 series LC, but bought the 100 for the additional power (but screwed that all up with more weight, bigger tires, the 4 speed, stock gearing, and the least powerful 4.7l offered in the 100 series).

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Nice truck. Not $24k nice though. :eek:

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Nice truck. Not $24k nice though. :eek:
Kind of like a used 200, right. The truck with a rear locker seems to be around 10K. The supercharger is 6K as those went up and are hard to find. It has a decent lift and probably other modifications that aren't listed here. Private I would think 16K but I could see people paying more for it since we are talking about a private dealership. Make you wonder when this craziness will stop.

scheefdog

Good deal on 40 license plate frame (with bolt on gate).

Better deal on cheap Toyota bottle jacks including an old school yellow one.

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Decent starting point that could be a nice trailer for someone

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member