• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
No lockers, oil leak, general issues here and there, like windows not rolling down. Doesn't want to negotiate very much. He is at Hampton and Tower in Aurora. Seems kind of... fill in the blank!

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Vintage Toyota Landcruiser model kit unbuilt

Is this a Toyota Tax or what?

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Looks legit, whats the story?
Its interesting. The truck has had work some pretty not so good rust repairs done. The front cab mounts are rusting out. The headache rack and tailgate are aftermarket and stamped thailand. The diamond plate is actually steel plate that welded in which has to be crazy heavy judging by the weight of the tailgate. Somone cut all the inder dash wiring and started rewiring everything with red wire and butt connectors. All the latches that hold the roof on are missing. Paint has been blended poorly in several areas and there is skim coat that cracking and bubbling in spots. All said it a good 15’ footer and could pretty easily be repaired over time. It is a brass tagged 67’. The frame number shows it was built in July of 1964.

white wings

Hard Core 4+

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
What a deal!

I kind of wrote up a explanation of what I think is going on with all the craziness dealing with Toyota vehicles right now and I just deleted everything. In short I think what we are seeing is a bubble. Great time to sell, horrible time to buy, I suppose just give it some time. Who knows where this is going.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Maybe people think since the Land Cruiser is "going away" that every truck that says Land Cruiser is going to be worth a mint?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member