i-img640x480-1654304584jzg2ja260879.jpg

i-img640x480-1654304594eahcdb261671.jpg

HDavis

Hard Core 4+

subzali

Hard Core 4+

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Wonder if it’s PTO? Seems like I see a shaft on it. I love big snow blowers, and would run the heck out of this at my in-laws place!

subzali

Hard Core 4+

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Did he get it with a house purchase or something? Curious what the backstory is. Is he really asking 50k?
Here is what he sent me: I had asked whether the snow blower was pto driven.

I don't know what PTO driven means - I'm not a car guy. This land cruiser came with the house when I purchased the home back in 2017 and I've probably only driven this thing 10-12 times since then. I'm selling to make some room in my garage to part another vehicle in my heated garage. I am in Texas now and can get more information on the snow blower when I'm back at my Colorado house at the end of March and can get you make/model. My property manager said the snow blower "needs a new gear" is all I know. The snow blower has its own dedicated motor.

Call my cell anytime. 817-733-6947

Jordon

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
$50,000 is a lot of money for a vehicle that the owner knows almost nothing about. Does he want to win the lottery or does he want rid of it ASAP so he can free up space? Seems like the guy needs to make up his mind.
Guessing he just saw some insane BAT prices for 40s and is seeing what he can get.

We are in the market for a house.... I'm going to tell Amber we need to find one that comes with a 40 in the garage. A man can dream.....

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Guessing he just saw some insane BAT prices for 40s and is seeing what he can get.

We are in the market for a house.... I'm going to tell Amber we need to find one that comes with a 40 in the garage. A man can dream.....
That’s probably exactly right: saw some crazy prices and is taking his chances. That just runs contrary to his stated goal of trying to unload it to get room back in his garage.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
That’s probably exactly right: saw some crazy prices and is taking his chances. That just runs contrary to his stated goal of trying to unload it to get room back in his garage.
Because he is doing you a favor by offering it up for $50,000 for a quick sale.

It's all about the marketing. Can't count the number of adds I've seen with "must sell this week!" for a crazy overpriced vehicle.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
There are so many wonky things about this 40...later model roll cage, lights/reflectors all over it, CB antenna mount, and paint that looks too good to be true for a plow truck. My guess this was a wheeler back in the day and someone in the 1990's filled it with bondo and repainted it. For $50k at least take a few decent pictures...jeez.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
There are so many wonky things about this 40...later model roll cage, lights/reflectors all over it, CB antenna mount, and paint that looks too good to be true for a plow truck. My guess this was a wheeler back in the day and someone in the 1990's filled it with bondo and repainted it. For $50k at least take a few decent pictures...jeez.
actually an aftermarket roll bar, conferr sold a lot of those back in the day, but correct on the respray.

and mileage is more than 80k. if you look at the cluster picture, the last digit before 1/10ths is raised which is a sign it's gone over 100k (or been messed with). no wiring to the lp light. wonder what else doesn't work.

Last edited:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I think it looks original. It's parked in the garage of a multimillion dollar ski house, so totally possible that's all it's been used for. 20-25 is probably what it's worth in my opinion (if originality checks out). The plow and goofy lights can all come off easy enough. Would be fun to check it out in person and make a realistic offer!

Dude definitely doesn't need the money with a vacation house like that.

simps80

Rising Sun Member
The difference between 50k and 20k to that guy is of no consequence and maybe not even if recognition

Doubt he is trying to soak anybody guessing he doesn’t know what a loaf of broad or gallon of milk costs or a carton of eggs (oh wait forget the last one)

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
The difference between 50k and 20k to that guy is of no consequence and maybe not even if recognition

Doubt he is trying to soak anybody guessing he doesn’t know what a loaf of broad or gallon of milk costs or a carton of eggs (oh wait forget the last one)

Eggs are getting close to $5 a carton and that makes the math simple.

That 40 is worth around 10,000 cartons of eggs.

I eat on average a carton a week....

If I stop eating eggs I can afford that cruiser in 192 years.

Pz10420

Trail Ready
Eggs are getting close to $5 a carton and that makes the math simple.

That 40 is worth around 10,000 cartons of eggs.

I eat on average a carton a week....

If I stop eating eggs I can afford that cruiser in 192 years.
This sounds like a math question on my second graders homework. 😅