The 1st

nattybumppo

Hard Core 4+
Jeff Zepp, may I gun for you on Chicken Corners on Friday?

Steven, can I lead Dome Plateau instead of Chicken Corners on Saturday?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
The entire 7 Mile Rim trail is hungry!

Count me in for that Saturday (guess that means I have to fix my Cruiser by then....)

Saturday: Nudge, bump, see above
Thurs or Friday: Dome?

Rock Dog

Hard Core 4+
I would be happy to lead or gun Dome with Daniel Thurs. I may be running out that way Wed's to deliver some Gas to onion creek for the Koko crew...
Also the Family run into Arches may be on the agenda for me this year Fri or Sat... lets see how the numbers drop out....

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Inukshuk: Thank you for leading Dome Plateau on Thursday! I can't wait to hear the feedback on this trail. The caves really make the trip interesting to me. I could see you getting a Toyota Trails cover shot picture out of Dome Plateau Trail!

What about Rose Garden Hill/Top of the World? I know you have done it in the past. Are you planning on just leaving it to the Koko Overnighters? I'd be interested in potentially leading that on Saturday. If it's something that you want in the agenda let me know and I'll make it happen. If that's off the Table I would also like to lead Dome Plateau Saturday if that is a preferred trail. Otherwise Chicken Corners might be OK if no one else wants it on Sat? I like hangin' wit the newbs.

Last edited:
Stephen, I can Lead/Gun Gold Bar on Thursday and Lead/Gun Dome Plateau on Friday. Really I good with anything I just glanced over the list and looked for blanks on trails I am familiar with. Let me know how I can help.

Dave Helm, your friend from Wasatch Cruisers

DanS

Rising Sun Member
Diesel Dan: I think i repsonded to your PM. I read it for sure! Can you Lead E-hill on Saturday? Sincere thanks, Stephen

Nope. Didn't get a response. No worry.

Yes, I can lead E-hill on Saturday. I'd do 7 mile rim at least one of the other days too.

Dan

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I would be happy to lead or gun Dome with Daniel Thurs.

:thumb:

Inukshuk: Thank you for leading Dome Plateau on Thursday! I can't wait to hear the feedback on this trail. The caves really make the trip interesting to me. I could see you getting a Toyota Trails cover shot picture out of Dome Plateau Trail!

:thumb:

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Diesel Dan: Take a look at the 2nd post in this tread. I put you down to lead E-hill on Saturday. I enjoyed running it with you last year. Thank you!

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Dave Helm:

Thank you for offering to lead gold bar on Thursday and Dome Plateau on Friday.
2 trails is a huge help! Man, you guys are really steppin' up this year. I didn't have this much help for CM2011 at all! This is going to be great. The more trails we run, the smaller each run will be. Gives it that home-town feel! GREAT!

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Jon Harris OK with Chicken on Saturday?

Mr Harris: For now, let's put you down on Chicken Corners on Saturday if that is OK with you. I really appreciate the help with leading trails. Your knowledge of the area will be a great help in 2012 and hopefully in the future too.
Sincere thanks, Stephen

Stephen, put me down for gunner on Porcupine for Friday, Corbet asked if I would gun for him and I would be glad to help.

Last edited:

J Kimmel

Hard Core 4+
Stephen,

put me down for leading the drive thru at Wicked Brew Saturday. I'm sure there are plenty of 80's that would like a latte, me included!

Mr Harris: For now, let's put you down on Chicken Corners on Saturday if that is OK with you. I really appreciate the help with leading trails. Your knowledge of the area will be a great help in 2012 and hopefully in the future too.
Sincere thanks, Stephen

Happy to help. I'll have the 35s mounted and ballanced just in time for the carnage!

Oh and Kimmel, I'm happy to gun for you at the drive-in!

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Jeremy: I added your 4+, stir sticks greater than 6 inches, coffee spillage likely, Wicked Coffee Drive-thru run to the trail list.

Thanks Man. Oh yeah, I've been using the ratcheting gearwrenches a lot on the Jeep! I'm not sure how I got along this long without 'em. Thanks!

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Hey Rudy,
I will want to go all out and lead or gun a 3rd trail. You can tell me that week if you need too. I'm looking forward to it.