The 1st

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Hey I'm good for Wipeout on Saturday again... who's hungry?

The entire 7 Mile Rim trail is hungry!

Count me in for that Saturday (guess that means I have to fix my Cruiser by then....)

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
C'mon Schlegs, Chicken Corners has your name all over it! Get signed up for something to lead!

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
FIRST IT HAS TO BE HELD, AND IF I ATTEND I will be leading something other than Chicken Corners. I would hate to let 4:88's and ARB's go to waste.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Are there any perks for leading/gunning such as discounted registration, etc?

I will be available to gun wherever needed (within the capabilities of my rig). So, when it comes time to register, I'll just not choose trails and go where you need me.

:thumb:

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
John: Thank you for volunteering to lead Fins and Gold Bar at the meeting.
How about Fins and things on Thursday and Gold bar on Saturday?
It isn't like I'm carving this list in stone so we can move things around as need be.
I would like to extend my personal gratitude for your offer to help out on the trails in 2012.

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Martin:
Thank you for offering to tailgun just about anything. I know this is serious offer coming from a guy in an open cab truck. The dust back there can get pretty brutal!
As far as consideration for the trail leaders go, the committee is aware that without the trail leaders, we simply don't have an event. I have proposed some fresh compensation ideas to the committee but I don't have any details beyond that at this point. It is a high priority for me this year.

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
FIRST IT HAS TO BE HELD, AND IF I ATTEND I will be leading something other than Chicken Corners. I would hate to let 4:88's and ARB's go to waste.

Stop whining before I :Princess:slap you :D. There will be a CM2012 of some sort so stop using that as an excuse and sign up for something now. The best way to ensure you attend is to sign up to lead trails now.

Even with 4.88's & ARB's you have to fix your electrical problem before you can lead trails.............

You know, the short circuit between the seat and the steering wheel :D:lmao:

Snowrun

Hard Core 4+
John: Thank you for volunteering to lead Fins and Gold Bar at the meeting.
How about Fins and things on Thursday and Gold bar on Saturday?
It isn't like I'm carving this list in stone so we can move things around as need be.
I would like to extend my personal gratitude for your offer to help out on the trails in 2012.

Sounds great.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Martin:
Thank you for offering to tailgun just about anything. I know this is serious offer coming from a guy in an open cab truck. The dust back there can get pretty brutal!
As far as consideration for the trail leaders go, the committee is aware that without the trail leaders, we simply don't have an event. I have proposed some fresh compensation ideas to the committee but I don't have any details beyond that at this point. It is a high priority for me this year.

True the dust can be bad in back, but since the famdambly won't be coming this year, it's not a big deal.

If I make it out for the trail leader training, I'll lead too if needed.

:beer:

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
I'll do Poison Spider Mesa and Porcupine Rim once I learn them, and I will find my own Tail Gunners. Randy, If I dont get the York plumbed you can be my co-pilot to help actuate the ARB's. :D:lmao:

rhyary

Rami: This could be your year to do more than follow Robbie and Tim! *laughs* You have a gregarious personality that would make leading a trail pretty easy for you. you also have the ham stuff to help provide solid communications back to an equally prepared tailgunner.

I watched your APRS track log for days as you journeyed back home after CM 2011.

Thanks Stephan, but not practical. However I am happy to help the leader and gunners on any trail I am on.

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Right on Rami. I understand where you are coming from. Being that extra set of eyes on the trail can be very helpful to the trail leader too.

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
I'll do Poison Spider Mesa and Porcupine Rim once I learn them, and I will find my own Tail Gunners. Randy, If I dont get the York plumbed you can be my co-pilot to help actuate the ARB's. :D:lmao:

Too late, my gunner services have already been contracted for in 2012. However you can start making reservations for 2013 now :D

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+

Sounds like Cliffhanger is right up your alley!

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Put me down to lead:

Poison Spider Friday
Hell's Saturday (unless I'm gonna upset anyone, due to historic leading)

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
Alright Farnham! Thank you very much for offering to lead Poison Spider on Friday and Hell' Revenge on Saturday. I've had a great time being on the trail with you on Poison Spider. Thanks, Farnham. Sincerely, Stephen

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I can and have led:

Fins
Porcupine
Elephant
Chicken Corner
Gold Bar

I've done Hell's Revenge and Poison Spider enough times I am sure I could lead them. I was just now looking at the trail list on cruisemoab.com and do not see Steelbender? Do we still do Steelbender? I have done that trail numerous times too.

I am pretty sure there are others too, the list at cruisemoab.com seems incomplete?