• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Snow Wheeling Saturday December 31 2022

what trail do we run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Well dang looks like no rescues to be had with that snow cover....that looks like it was less than the two snow runs I've done. Ohh well, I had a smashing good time slashing pow at Ski Cooper.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Well since it's snowing up here and I'm a verified weenie, I'm not going to make it. I70 is not my favorite in the snow and CO Trip says half my way down is icy. And I can't guarantee I'd make it in time anyway.

Bonus: we have fresh snow up here. Our place in Dumont has about an inch but I'm sure there's more at higher elevation.

Thank you for riding my roller coaster with me. 🤣
You probably would have been fine, I was rolling by Dumont about the time you posted this. The worst of it was past Georgetown.

r.swany

Rising Sun Member
IMG_7385_150.jpg
IMG_7419_150.jpg

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee