• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun Rally Run- Chinaman Gulch August 9

i found a arb front bumper and siders for 1500 on craigslist is good price? but they are for 93 is hard to fit those on my 95?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
This is what Iwould do since you have the lift and tires in order of priority for this trail

Sliders - I have the Slee step sliders and like them much better compared to the tubesliders on my daugfhters truck

Slee Xcase Skid Plate

I would not run Chinamans without the above two items

Next I would get a bumper. I like the ARB because of the bars on top which saved my truck when another car hit it. I know a guy who hit a dear on the highway and suffered no damage. Get the one for the winch and you can always get a winch later. Enough people in the club have winches so you can wait on this. Some like the short bus bumper better though. Its a personal preference thing.

The AC Dryer skid plate. I ran for two years without one, but Nay here was behind me and smacked his AC Dryer and had no AC. Expensive to fix, skid plate is cheap. You can also relocate the AC Dryer and move it up out of the way.

A Tow strap and two D Rings. This will get you out of most places as long as there is another truck there.

An air compressor of CO2 setup

This will bring you up to the amount you have

If you want to spend a few more bucks, a Slee rear bumper and then your set for almost anything.

My 2 cents

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
If I can get all the stuff I need to take care of done, I may make this run.

I have a guy who works for me who has a Jeep. He is a really good guy, not sure he would be welcome on a rally run.

Trail Leader?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Convert

Hard Core 4+

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
in need of a ride tomorrow

Look's like
ige is out for the run tomorrow is there anyone that i can catch a ride with to chinaman gulch? Give me a call on ige's phone at 303 416 0362

Thank's

Kevin

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
All good we'll see everyone in the morning..

Kevin

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Just finished all the other stuff I had to get done, we will see how early I get up to see if I make this run