• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun Rally Run- Chinaman Gulch August 9

Convert

Hard Core 4+
My editor at the newspaper wants to know if anyone would have a seat available for a photographer from the paper to go on this run and take photos of rigs in action?

I am sure there will be plenty of open seats :thumb:

Convert

Hard Core 4+
hey can i come a long on this run i'm a good winch monkey or tcase shift lever holder guy..

Kevin

Sure we can't leave our favorite :canada: behind

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
This is going to be great it's a long weekend here so i'm off till tuesday than back to work till thursday then fly out friday moring yeah yeah..

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
Well, I'm out. Broke the truck :D

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
you have a week to fix it

hi guys im new in this Club :) I have a 95 2.5 lift kit 33' mud tires and lockers you guys think i can make it ? thanks

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
hi guys im new in this Club :) I have a 95 2.5 lift kit 33' mud tires and lockers you guys think i can make it ? thanks

I asume by your screen name this is an FZJ-80 Land Cruiser? If so do you have sliders and armor?

chillbill

Rising Sun Member
any extra seats?? I am a first time poster, but a long time lurker on this site. I went to Cruise Moab in 2003 with my 4Runner. Unfortunately, I had to sell my 4Runner and later my LX450 w/lockers. I have the 4x4 bug again and want to do some trail riding. Does anyone have any extra seat or two for me and my son on this run? I can pitch in some gas money or food or liquid refreshments too:beer::beer:, Thanks

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
You'll do fine with that rig as long as you take the easier lines. My daughter runs this trail all of the time with a Jeep XJ running 33's and a rear locker only. She has no armor or sliders.

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
Theres only a few obstacles on this trail that don't have a bypass or easier line, and you'll be able to handle them fine with your rig. There will be lots of experienced people there to spot you and give advice on which line you should take.

wesintl

RS Moderator
step sliders from slee

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
slee slider's

there's a guy selling some sider's at the rally for $650 you can buy them and put them on right there and your set , i've seen the post over on mud..

wesintl

RS Moderator
there's a guy selling some sider's at the rally for $650 you can buy them and put them on right there and your set , i've seen the post over on mud..

They are for a 93-94 though.