• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Overland Expo Mountain West 2023 - August 25, 26, & 27 - Loveland, CO

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Who is going?

I'll be commuting and/or camping in LongCruiser. The camping there is not very fun (open field within hearing of I-25) and the drive is only an hour from Denver. That said, its also fun to be there after hours, have a beer, and socialize with members of our community coming from out of town. And the party starts when LongCruiser hoists the disco ball!
LongCruiser July 2023 Night.jpeg

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member

Who is going?

I'll be commuting and/or camping in LongCruiser. The camping there is not very fun (open field within hearing of I-25) and the drive is only an hour from Denver. That said, its also fun to be there after hours, have a beer, and socialize with members of our community coming from out of town. And the party starts when LongCruiser hoists the disco ball!
View attachment 118431
A few of us gals have a hotel room reserved up in Longmont. Jamie is flying in to be here for the weekend, so it's gonna be a PARTAY!! See you at the disco ball!!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I’ll be there for at least a bit. I’ll be loaning my Kimberley to the Kimberley folks for display. Holler!
I forgot we have 3 Kimberley's in the club. You have a Karavan, correct?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
We'll be there in our regular spot. If there's a RS party lmk and I'll bring some cigars and a bottle.......
I think you just made it a RS party. :happyhour:

We should all wear club or cruise moab t-shirts:welcome::risingsun

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
What does it cost to look at stuff?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
What does it cost to look at stuff?

AUGUST 25-27, 2023
THE RANCH // LOVELAND, COLORADO
FRI 8-5 | SAT 8-5 | SUN 8-3

Friday - moderate crowds, fresh vendors.
Saturday - most crowded, vendors on A game.
Sunday - was surprisingly quiet last year.
Mornings always best.
20% military discount too.

1690780068708.png

1690780095157.png

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
I'll be in SoCal celebrating my mama's birthday with some of my family visiting from Romania.

Hope y'all enjoy the expo and party! I'll drink with you in spirit! 😁

Allen
Funny, I forgot that I too will be in NY that weekend celebrating my mom's 90th Bday, and my 60th. Ya'll have fun and I will also be there in spirit while I'm getting fat on Seafood, Pizza and Bagels...

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Funny, I forgot that I too will be in NY that weekend celebrating my mom's 90th Bday, and my 60th. Ya'll have fun and I will also be there in spirit while I'm getting fat on Seafood, Pizza and Bagels...
sad but happy birthday Mike's Mom and Mike!

PVCsnorkel

Lifted
A small group of friends and I are convoying out of north Longmont and up to the Expo at 10 am. If anyone would like to join us anyone is welcome. I'll be in my 60 and the rest of the group will be in 40s.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
FYI:

There's a new sheriff in town AKA: new ownership of OE.

The new Vender rules just came out and I would be cautious if anyone/group wishes to have a small gathering where booze is a available. You can do it but, you'll need to pay for permits, licensing, fencing, access control and security. They've indicated either they or local authorities will be patrolling the grounds and if they determine you should have the required stuff and you don't have them then they retain the right to remove you at your expense and no refunds....

Cheers.

Last edited:

Burt88

Trail Ready
FYI:

There's a new sheriff in town AKA: new ownership of OE.

The new Vender rules just came out and I would be cautious if anyone/group wishes to have a small gathering where booze is a available. You can do it but, you'll need to pay for permits, licensing, fencing, access control and security. They've indicated either they or local authorities will be patrolling the grounds and if they determine you should have the required stuff and you don't have them then they retain the right to remove you at your expense and no refunds....

Cheers.
And at Expo West the security guards were also keeping the camp areas very quiet. You could sit quietly at your camp and sip booze while whispering with your friends.