• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Outlaws Run 2019. October 19th-26th.

Oh_shift

Rising Sun Member
I can't make it this year, Perry. The problem with switching jobs is your vacation time goes away too. I'm back to saving up time off...
Have a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures of the country or folks around the campfire. :campfire::p

rover67

Rising Sun Member
i would like to be added to the list/wait list
got no idea what october holds here at the house..but will throw my name in...
you should make it happen if possible

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
You bringing the 60 or 40 Shawn?

I'm going to retrace my path from last year along the Outlaw Scenic Byway through Nebraska, then head North at Valentine up to the Badlands, then up to Devils Tower. 2.5 days to get there should be a good pace camping along the way. I'll haul @ss on the way home and hotel it one night. Looking forward to it! Can't decide if I'll bring the Sixty or Imelda yet.

Last edited:

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
You bringing the 60 or 40 Shawn?

I'm going to retrace my path from last year along the Outlaw Scenic Byway through Nebraska, then head North at Valentine up to the Badlands, then up to Devils Tower. 2.5 days to get there should be a good pace camping along the way. I'll haul @ss on the way home and hotel it one night. Looking forward to it! Can't decide if I'll bring the Sixty or Imelda yet.

right now I'm planning to take the 60...it's just so dialed in for this kind of trip. :) that said, I'm driving my 40 today. (y)

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

dan1554

RS Moderator
Staff member
It's that time of year again. I have the cruiser in pieces because I'm too excited for outlaws to sit and do nothing.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Awe man, I just realized I can't make this. I have other travel booked for the 16th-23rd that was put in place with total disregard to the outlaws run. I am beyond bummed. :(

bh4rnnr

Awe man, I just realized I can't make this. I have other travel booked for the 16th-23rd that was put in place with total disregard to the outlaws run. I am beyond bummed. :(

Bummer Marco!!

Will miss ya!!

Can you make the last weekend?

:beer::beer:

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Sorry to say, "I'm out". House is cranking up and I'll be totally buried in this project for the next 3 months. Know I'm missing out on a great run. Have fun!

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
Who are the yeasu ft-400 owners? Anyone know how to use Group Monitoring and such? Let's set that up and geek out for the trip. On a related note, I'll be rolling into camp late on the 19th. could be nice to have all the aprs rolling so I can find everyone.

dan1554

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'll have aprs on, and am interested in setting up group monitoring. Need to read up on it.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I'm out too, unfortunately. Need to head SE and help my Dad out in South Carolina. He just had knee replacement and my vacation time is minimal. Hope you all have a great time. :beer:

bh4rnnr

Who are the yeasu ft-400 owners? Anyone know how to use Group Monitoring and such? Let's set that up and geek out for the trip. On a related note, I'll be rolling into camp late on the 19th. could be nice to have all the aprs rolling so I can find everyone.

That's one feature I still need to learn. But, we should definitely send out beacons, Jacket loves them.

:beer::beer:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+

Yes it is. I'm pretty sad about it, been planning since last year. In fact, I haven't used my 60 at all since Outlaws last year. Just sitting in the garage and out occasionally for weekends and a wash. Thinking about selling the 60 and the '91 pickup. doesn't even make sense to be paying insurance on them if I can't ever use them. :cautious: