Outlaws Run 2019. October 19th-26th.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Have it on the calendar. Hope the house project is at a point that I can take the time away.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Hey all.

Thought i'd post in this thread since we are coming up to August (where did the summer go?). Sorry to not post much in this lately, just have been busy with work and getting ready for Ireland.

Here is who I have that have shown interest are is going on the run this year. I'm cutting the run off at this point, cause if every one shows that posted, that's a lot of people!

@Oh_shift
@jps8460
@dan1554
@rover67
@Inukshuk
@MDH33
@Hulk
@gungriffin
@Jacket
@CardinalFJ60
@Blindranger
@MTSN
@ajordan1975
@Stuckinthe80s
@Lars
@DanielChase
@Rezarf
@BC9392
@Old40Dog

Post up if your still able to make this run. Should be a fun one through WY and the Black Hills.

:beer::beer:

krice118

Trail Ready
I would like to get on the wait list please! Also would like to know more about the route since I live in Jackson WY now.

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
This always sounds like a great time! Hot on the heels of the Cumbres run...I just can’t swing it. On a bucket list for sure!

Chasing the Cumbres was on the list....checking it off this year!

Love your runs Perry!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Out, but thanks for remembering me.

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
I'm out Perry, sorry. :cry:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I'm still in. Saving vacation days.
i-wbLm8ZH.gif

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
In like flint

DakotaCruiser

New-ish
What kind of trails you all want to run in the Black Hills? I just signed up here because I’m coming to the rising sun rally again this year and possibly relocating my family to the Denver area in the next year or so. If you all need/want any local info while in the hills let me know. I’d be happy to show you all around our rock trails up here if I wouldn’t be intruding on your vacation.

bh4rnnr

This always sounds like a great time! Hot on the heels of the Cumbres run...I just can’t swing it. On a bucket list for sure!

Chasing the Cumbres was on the list....checking it off this year!

Love your runs Perry!

Bummer, but glad your making the Train run!

Out, but thanks for remembering me.

Sorry you can't make it.

I'm out Perry, sorry. :cry:

Bummer Nick!

What kind of trails you all want to run in the Black Hills? I just signed up here because I’m coming to the rising sun rally again this year and possibly relocating my family to the Denver area in the next year or so. If you all need/want any local info while in the hills let me know. I’d be happy to show you all around our rock trails up here if I wouldn’t be intruding on your vacation.

Any must do trail? The run is more of a get out and explore/camp rather than hard core 4wheeling. Have a few places in mind, just need to look at the maps again.

bh4rnnr

I would like to get on the wait list please! Also would like to know more about the route since I live in Jackson WY now.

Got you on the list!

The basic plan is to start at Devils Tower, and head east to the Black Hills. Stopping of course at Sundance, WY. Wan't to have a good amount of time to explore the Black Hills.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
So hard. You should be rewarded with booze and explosions. my only request is remote. very remote.

simps80

Rising Sun Member
i would like to be added to the list/wait list
got no idea what october holds here at the house..but will throw my name in...