• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Outlaws Run 2019. October 19th-26th.

krice118

Trail Ready
I will not be able to make it. You gentlemen enjoy yourselves.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
I got a Skottle!!!!!

so....remember that raffle travis promoted a while back? well, I won the Skottle! and I'm bringing it! so if you're still figuring out food...feel free to put together anything that would cook well in that...everyone is open to use it for personal or group food cooking! I'm thinking a stir fry or breakfast burrito fillings would be good for the first attempts at cooking on it. any and all recipes are welcome!

dan1554

RS Moderator
Staff member
I have a fig newton recipe that would be perfect

bh4rnnr

So i'm thinking the Bella Fourche River Campground Saturday is the best place for us all to meet up. Easy.

:beer::beer:

dan1554

RS Moderator
Staff member
I got some stir fry veggies for it and too much food in general. Putting my order in now for crepe suzette.

bh4rnnr

Have a few things to do this morning but should be on the road by 10am... See you guys this afternoon at Devils Tower:)

:beer::beer: