• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Outlaws Run 2007

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
They have had some serious precipitation in the last couple days :cool: Shovel packed :D

We will be leaving SLC ~ 8am Thursday morning. Are we still planning to meet at noon at the gas station? The BLM office actually has a nice park right next store. They moved a really neat mining operation (mill) from the Henry's to the BLM office and restored it. Richard Dyatt and I were just talking about it tonight, thinking we ought to drag everyone over there on our way out of town. Neat thing to check out for sure!

Kurt, the plan is to still meet at the Gas Station in Hanksville. Wecan head back over to the BLM if you guys want. I forgot about that mill.

CB channel 4.

One last day of work:):D:beer::beer:

garyt

Sorry, I'm out.
Had an employee leave yesterday (left and never came back from lunch) acutally it was totally unexpected but on good terms. Still leaves me in a bind. And to top things off, my wife broke her right foot and must stay off it for 2 weeks.
Hope you all have a fun and safe time...
Gary T.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Sorry, I'm out.
Had an employee leave yesterday (left and never came back from lunch) acutally it was totally unexpected but on good terms. Still leaves me in a bind. And to top things off, my wife broke her right foot and must stay off it for 2 weeks.
Hope you all have a fun and safe time...
Gary T.

Hi Gary - that's a bummer :( but understandable. Work and family have to come first. :thumb: Thank you for letting us know. We'll have lots of photos to share with you next week. :cheers:
Daniel

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
Uh...ohhhh.....

1464504547_4e0d036f37_o.jpg

1464504991_3e14f25fb2_o.jpg

BTW Thanks :cheers:
Im sure there will be more :D