• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Outlaws Run 2007

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
The official dates for the 2007 "Outlaws Run" will be September 27th-30th, 2007. We will be meeting in Hanksville at 12pm at the Hollow Mountain Gas Station. From there, we will head south. From what I remember, there are no grocery stores in Hanksville, so be sure to stock up before hand. The area we will be heading to is remote, recomend at least two jerry cans of gas for the trip. Please post up if your going to be able to make it and I will get a head count going.

I'm trying to keep the area a suprise, but I know you won't be disapointed!

Who's going so far:
1) Daniel Markofsky
2) Paul May
3) Kurt Williams
4) Richard Dyatt (FJ40)
5) Gary T
6) Brian Passey
7) Perry Loughridge

Last edited:

bh4rnnr

The campsite for the 2007 Outlaws run is HERE, thanks to the wonders of Internet Mapping! :cheers:

You can even ask it to give you directions and it will highlight the proper road in.

Cool find there Dan!:beer: . The more I think about it, that campsite will work out perfect for this next year.

cruiseroutfit

Wasatch Cruisers
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm really hoping I can make it out this year... last year was a busy year so the 2006 Outlaw Run just didn't happen for me :(

I'm anxiously awaiting the dates... I'm crossing my fingers I can make it work :D

For what its worth, I would prefer option #2, I was in the Eva Connover, Devils Race Track area last summer... while its never too soon to go back, the other trip sounds really cool. I'm a total outlaw nerd, so that area has alot of draw IMHO.

Also, FYI... 10/19 - 10/21/07 is the TLCA Glitter Gulch Gambol event in Nevada. Not sure if any of your are planning on attending, I'm not too sure myself yet.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Hope to make it this year Perry. Set the date and I'll do what I can. I'm doing the White rim, canyonlands over Halloween again but don't adjust your schedule to fit mine.

bh4rnnr

Hope to make it this year Perry. Set the date and I'll do what I can. I'm doing the White rim, canyonlands over Halloween again but don't adjust your schedule to fit mine.

Cool, will figure out the dates after Moab:beer:

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Perry have you set dates yet?

bh4rnnr

Perry have you set dates yet?

The dates are looking to be the 27th-30th of september. I'm going to finalize eveything next week:beer:

Last edited:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
The dates are looking to be the 4th-7th of October. I'm going to finalize eveything next week:beer:

Bummer! I was hoping to tag along on this run, but I'll be in Minnesota from Sept. 27 - Oct. 7 for a wedding, canoing and the Twin Cities Marathon.

Maybe next year. :)

Convert

Hard Core 4+
I won't be able to make it I have Antelope tags that weekend Maybe next year

bh4rnnr

So i've been thinking about the route more the "Outlaws Run" this year. I've decided to change it up a bit, see new country etc... Think you guys will like the route:cool: . Plus, it should get us away from the cell phone coverage that we had last year:beer: :beer: . I will post up next week the official route for the run.

bh4rnnr

Updated first post with correct information for this years run. Post up so I know who's going to make it. Will be lots of fun, have a awesome route(i'm keeping it a secret till it gets closer:) ):beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: .

Plus, I will have something else there as well:cool: .

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Perry I will see if this will work:thumb:

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
I'm intersted, is there anywhere to meet you on Thurday latenight, or AM Friday the 5th?