• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

New Forum: post bugs here

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I still can't upload files from my phone. I have tried it on both chrome and firefox for galaxy S8. I have compressed my photos down to just kb's and can't get them to upload.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I still can't upload files from my phone. I have tried it on both chrome and firefox for galaxy S8. I have compressed my photos down to just kb's and can't get them to upload to forum.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Can we increase the character limit on posts? It's currently set to 10,000 characters.

Lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
Increased it to 100,000 this morning.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
A lot of the pics I posted on the trip report thread for Outlaws Run 2018 don't seem to be showing up. Probably about half of them?

Edit, actually noticing a lot of my other trip reports are missing images.

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

Lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
what type of images are you uploading?

bh4rnnr

what type of images are you uploading?

Basic jpeg images to fit on forum. They were all there with the old software. But a lot are now missing.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@bh4rnnr - I too have noticed this with your images. I don't think they are missing -- they just aren't displaying. It may have something to do with how many images you put in a post, or it may have something to do with the method you're using to save the images. Not sure. Can you do some testing to see if the problem persists if you upload fewer images per post?

bh4rnnr

@bh4rnnr - I too have noticed this with your images. I don't think they are missing -- they just aren't displaying. It may have something to do with how many images you put in a post, or it may have something to do with the method you're using to save the images. Not sure. Can you do some testing to see if the problem persists if you upload fewer images per post?

Matt,

I've noticed this with all the reports i've made from the old forum. Uploading six images at a time . I had everything ready before hand. Resized for social media posts and all. Everything showed fine on the old forum. But not since we switched over. I'm posting the same way I did on the old forum as I do know. The current thread about drawers shows images fine.

L43dean

Rising Sun Member
How do I delete old mail inbox posts? Or what we used to refer to as "PM's". Thanks in advance!

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Is there a way to add a navigation at the top of each thread? Currently have to scroll to the bottom of a thread to navigate to other thread pages.

Lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
Let me look int o it to see what we can come up with.

Lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
How do I delete old mail inbox posts? Or what we used to refer to as "PM's". Thanks in advance!
At the top of each message there are three options. one of them is to leave the conversation. That ill delete it. Let me check to see if there is a way to do a mass delete.

L43dean

Rising Sun Member
Got it! leave equals delete. Thanks, I will patiently await tactics for mass deletion. Carry on Lars, I've got some work in the shed. Dean

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

LXBRADY

Hard Core 4+
Anyway to have my password saved on more than one device? My work computer has my password saved but my cell phone will not save my password.

wesintl

RS Moderator
probably a device issue. I don't have any problems with iphone and several computers

subzali

Hard Core 4+
what's with the half pictures?
forum half image.jpg