Magda (the 94FZJ) living her best life. (updated)

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Update on Magda. She's becoming quite the lady these days... She spent several weeks at Japanese getting he lady parts lubed up. New Birf's, Difs, front and rear Drive Shafts, and Radiator. Then she spend a day at the spa with Slee and got her new legs and boob job. OME 2.5" lift and Slee Short Bus bumper with a ComeUp Wench.
We took her out to give her a stretch and she did great!
We spent the rest of the summer giving her a rubdown and massage before heading into the Curtis Family makeup chair for a fresh coat of rattle can spray color and clear coat. She's now ready for winter!
IMG_6557.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg
IMG_7065.jpeg
71363509993__13388126-0A16-4392-9ACC-89CC35E5CB93.jpeg
IMG_7208.jpeg
IMG_7214.jpeg
IMG_7459.jpeg
IMG_7480.jpeg
IMG_7484.jpeg
IMG_7488.jpeg
IMG_7489.jpeg
IMG_7228.jpeg
IMG_5419.jpeg
IMG_7202.jpeg
IMG_6536.jpeg

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks fantastic! I may need to pick your brain on the rattle can. My fenders and good have seen better days….

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
How long did it take for you to get your personalized black plates? I'm going on almost 3 months waiting for mine.
Well... almost 60 days but I did have to extend as she was in the shop the first 60 and I didn't get her through emissions for the first 55 days. I'd love to know what you are plate will say!?? They marked mine as possibly offensive at first until I explained what it meant. Obviously they allowed it.

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Well... almost 60 days but I did have to extend as she was in the shop the first 60 and I didn't get her through emissions for the first 55 days. I'd love to know what you are plate will say!?? They marked mine as possibly offensive at first until I explained what it meant. Obviously they allowed it.
Did they ever say what was offensive about it or why?

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
They did not, just said when she typed it in that it was flagged as possible offensive". She thought it would be fine with my description (Woman owned Land Cruiser) that they ask for each vanity plate.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
They did not, just said when she typed it in that it was flagged as possible offensive". She thought it would be fine with my description (Woman owned Land Cruiser) that they ask for each vanity plate.
Gov is weird lol glad you were able to get the one you wanted!

Trapper50cal

Trail Ready

We went through a number of options to see if they were either taken or flagged as "problematic". I had a primary choice and two back ups. I would think they would reach out if they had an any issue with my choices...after already having been "pre-screened". As to what it says, I don't want to reveal until it's with a picture ;-)

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
We went through a number of options to see if they were either taken or flagged as "problematic". I had a primary choice and two back ups. I would think they would reach out if they had an any issue with my choices...after already having been "pre-screened". As to what it says, I don't want to reveal until it's with a picture ;-)
Looking forward to seeing it! Also I think there is a way to track the progress of the plate somewhere on the state or county (maybe depending on the county) web site.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
Good to have friends for that. I did my slee steps solo and it absolutely sucked. Got a good workout though.

Ignore my other post asking slider questions these photos answered it.

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Do you have any whistle under load? My 80 sounds like it has a turbo ever since I removed the resonator. I just cut it and it looks very similar to that, albiet not as sexy. Everything else on my exhaust system is stock.
Haven't noticed on her yet but our other does. Sounds like my old Peterbuilt's turbo. We just pretend we've got extra power.