Live from Cruise Moab

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
OK, someone else needs to have a near death experience or something similar. We've sort of beat my Wipeout Hill attempt to death, its time for something new to argue about!

When is someone going to go wheeling locally for the day?

Crash

Rising Sun Member
OK, someone else needs to have a near death experience or something similar. We've sort of beat my Wipeout Hill attempt to death, its time for something new to argue about!

Tomorrow morning to Bill Moore Lake but no near death experiences are anticipated other than being on I-70 for a while. :D Several of us are meeting at my house at 9:00 am which would put us at the Downieville Burger King around 9:45 for anyone that might like to join Carton (CBone) and Art Volmer and me.

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
I'm really confused.

This was close to a roll, sure. Near death? Thats stretching it pretty far.

And its not like everyone here hasn't seen rollovers before. Many have been in them.

To me, it looks like mtntrucker took a cool line, and was denied. It happens. If he'd rolled, someone would have had to winch him back up, possibly pull the plugs, and he'd have been on his way.

Sorry if this is all just good natured ribbing, and I missed it. If that's the case, we can just ignore it. But seems like mtntrucker is getting a little more than that, for no real reason. He's just wheeling and pushing his truck.

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
Ok how about this, another near death experience? ;)

discuss ...
hants.jpg

MDH33

Hard Core 4+

I'm really confused.

This was close to a roll, sure. Near death? Thats stretching it pretty far.

And its not like everyone here hasn't seen rollovers before. Many have been in them.

To me, it looks like mtntrucker took a cool line, and was denied. It happens. If he'd rolled, someone would have had to winch him back up, possibly pull the plugs, and he'd have been on his way.

Sorry if this is all just good natured ribbing, and I missed it. If that's the case, we can just ignore it. But seems like mtntrucker is getting a little more than that, for no real reason. He's just wheeling and pushing his truck.

Agreed!

I will keep my opinions to myself because I am a wimp with no wheeling skillz who is 'ascared to dent my rusty POS. :eek: :hill: :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
My read was, all good natured ribbing... and certainly not actually critical of MtnTrucker! It's easy to armchair wheel when someone else had the cojones to do it in real life...

When reading the web I usually try to imagine a humorous tone of voice unless it becomes extremely obvious that someone is actually upset. Saves bunches of emotional energy... and its more fun besides.
:thumb:

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
Agreed!

I will keep my opinions to myself because I am a wimp with no wheeling skillz who is 'ascared to dent my rusty POS. :eek: :hill: :thumb:

I by no means was attacking you. I too do not like to dent up my truck, and its a bigger POS than yours is by far. Just not what I'm in to. Just seemed like lots of folks were going after him like he made some big mistake, and I didn't see it that way.

Personally, I love watching others take the big boy lines that I'm too wuss to take in my rig.

My read was, all good natured ribbing... and certainly not actually critical of MtnTrucker! It's easy to armchair wheel when someone else had the cojones to do it in real life...

When reading the web I usually try to imagine a humorous tone of voice unless it becomes extremely obvious that someone is actually upset. Saves bunches of emotional energy... and its more fun besides.
:thumb:

Good advice. I will keep that in mind.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I by no means was attacking you.

Thanks, I wasn't suggesting you were. ;) I'm just giving myself some grief since I started the undeserved jabs.

And Randy, I didn't mean to question your skills or decision. I would just hate to see you or your nice 40 get squished. ... or any 40 get squished... :zilla:

:cheers:

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
No problemo, I never take any of it personal.

If I do, you'll be the first to know about it........:hill:

I was just suggesting we get a new topic to beat on since we've sort of covered this one 10 ways from Sunday. But, until something new comes along feel free to continue to discuss this if you can come up with a new angle.

I'm running an out of town project now so I usually wont be available for wheeling during the week. But, I would sure be up for a day trip somewhere either Saturday or Sunday. Each weekend, for the rest of the Summer......