Gamiviti - new product

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Any photos of the ladder on an 80?

Not yet... I have installed one on an 80 but didn't get pics. So far have installed on an 80, 100, and 200, and Slee, Dissent, and Bio bumpers. we can take pics of yours when we bolt it on!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Sure I can bring one out...

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey guys, today's episode of "laugh at nakman" is now out for your viewing pleasure... hope it makes you smile at least once, and you find some of the content informative. A number of you have endured me going off about this product in the past, so was fun to put most of those pieces together in video form this week.

And yes, Gamiviti has a youtube channel now.

Last edited:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
"You don't have to show everyone at the mall"
hahaha

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Looks good. You need a wind screen for the mic and a proof reader, "Depoyment" :)

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Well if we are critiquing, I was thinking you should be wearing something that says GAMIVITI during the video

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yeah Bruce I saw that typo after I posted it... I can fix that. And I know Ken, the one time/week I'm not wearing a Gamiviti shirt and I do a video... same as the seat gear one. Ah well, glad you guys are having fun watching these, will make some more!

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Nice job Tim! I didn't even know those things existed, so I definitely learned something. I also smiled at least twice. :)

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I dig it!!!!!!! Much easier to hear your voice this time around! I like the intro and end too.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I love it! Raw and straight to the point!
I'm warming up for the OLS review... gotta get my groove dialed in a little more then it's on.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Ah man Mike that was awesome, thanks for finding that! I will hunt them down and send them a sticker... I can tell by the packaging how old that is, wish it were that simple still. also for the record the install instructions were and still are on the website. But they were too busy using their phones to film perhaps. :) that was super enjoyable though.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Fun seeing you today Tim. I remember helping Marco bend up the tubes for one of the original racks. Glad to see your still rocking it!

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Funny enough, I did the purchase Due Diligence on the property where they did their conclusion.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Funny enough, I did the purchase Due Diligence on the property where they did their conclusion.
Ok you lost me there Justin... these guys are in SLC?