• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Gamiviti - new product

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I don't have either of those in stock Matt, was thinking of getting a couple attics though. Getting it in a week is probably a stretch, so far I've placed 3 orders and each one has taken longer than that. But tell you what, I'll order both of those tonight and let's see what happens...

And I got a few other products in that I was interested in, I'm going to try to add one page/week for a while to provide more info. Will update this thread as I do so. I got the bag for wet stuff, the kitchen bag, and one of the tool bags- all pretty nice quality. let me know if you think of anything else you'd like me to get in, thanks.

Sounds great! I leave for Moab next Thursday, so hopefully they come in before then. I’ll buy them either way, but they’ll make the trip easier!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hi Matt doesn't look like we're going to make the cut here.. sorry man but should have this stuff soon, will let you know when I do.

And I wasn't able to get to a new BROG product reviewed and posted this week either, had to divert my time to megabracket... :) http://www.gamiviti.com/roof-rack-accessories

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 568

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Hi Matt doesn't look like we're going to make the cut here.. sorry man but should have this stuff soon, will let you know when I do.

And I wasn't able to get to a new BROG product reviewed and posted this week either, had to divert my time to megabracket... :) http://www.gamiviti.com/roof-rack-accessories

No problemo! I’ll swing by when they come in. After this weekend and before CM I should be free.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Any update on the Blue Ridge stuff Tim? Looking forward to it for the next camping trip in about 2 weeks.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
thanks, Drew! Matt I got confirmation the stuff shipped, so should have it in about 2-3 days will let you know when it's in my hands!

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Got my issue of Toyota Trails today. Nicely done Tim.

Attachments

• 20180509_123045.jpg
    20180509_123045.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 403

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Was thinking of a product for your rack. If there was a system for RTTs to easily mount and unmount that would be awesome. Getting the hands in to tighten 8 bolts and positioning the sliding brackets just right can be a pain

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Was thinking of a product for your rack. If there was a system for RTTs to easily mount and unmount that would be awesome. Getting the hands in to tighten 8 bolts and positioning the sliding brackets just right can be a pain

would you believe me if I told you that was in the works? :D

And thanks for the nice comment, Ray, glad you like it. that is a picture of Andy, taken by Matt, on a run set up by Jackson... I wouldn't be anywhere without the resources and support of my friends in the Rising Sun. :risingsun:

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
would you believe me if I told you that was in the works? :D

And thanks for the nice comment, Ray, glad you like it. that is a picture of Andy, taken by Matt, on a run set up by Jackson... I wouldn't be anywhere without the resources and support of my friends in the Rising Sun. :risingsun:

Let me know if you need any Beta testers. Mine is fine on additional cross bars, but something tool less or a bit quicker/lower would be desirable.

What about that step/ladder thing...???

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
I have a system where I can put my RTT on in 2 mins. I timed it. I welded up a bracket that stays with the tent and uses 4 bolts that go into weld nuts on the rack.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I became a dealer for Tail Gater Tire Tables.. and funny, the lasts issue of Toyota Trails had one in there also. I suspect that TLCA Editor and I attended the same show in Denver this past summer. :). Anyway, I had seen them before and thought they were pretty clever, then when I saw them at the show I met with them and did what I needed to do to become a dealer. Nice folks- their patent is in the works, which is great for them to protect their idea.

You can see these on my site here: http://www.gamiviti.com/tire-tables I must say I like it better than I thought I would, they are very sturdy and the height works well. Plus being stuck to the truck means it can't blow over in the wind, and it'll probably never get tipped over by a dog or kid or stumbling campmate. In fact, you don't even need to flip the leg down, but it's a little more stable if you do.

these are also Outlaw-tested; I loaned one to the group to try out, the pics on my site of the 200 are Jackson's ride from that run.. I figure if a table can survive an Outlaw's run, it's probably ok.

Attachments

• IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 447

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I finally got stock of these new door steps from Rightline Gear... really good quality and super useful, if anyone wants me to bring you one to a meeting or something just let me know, or if you just want to check it out...

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

http://www.gamiviti.com/products

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Also I have hammocks now! Been wanting to do this for a while, takes forever to develop/order this stuff... but they be in stock now. I'll probably give a couple of these away at Cruise Moab... http://www.gamiviti.com/products

IMG_1952.jpg

Crash

Rising Sun Member