FJ25 friends

Ravenr23

Rock Stacker
Oil change, no metals, redid the air intake, deep clean. Takin the carburetor off to rebuild now that I got the gaskets for that. And a 2nd sd40 for any parts I need. Taking body parts home to clean l, sand and paint.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Wow! What a find!!! I hope it stays as original as possible. As others have said, some items you might have to creative to keep it as original as possible, and other things you just have to let go, and "upgrade" to later version.

Sweet 25! I think my early FJ40 may share more in common with your 25 than with the later 40s.

Where is the 25 located now? Good luck!

Ravenr23

Rock Stacker
Wow! What a find!!! I hope it stays as original as possible. As others have said, some items you might have to creative to keep it as original as possible, and other things you just have to let go, and "upgrade" to later version.

Sweet 25! I think my early FJ40 may share more in common with your 25 than with the later 40s.

Where is the 25 located now? Good luck!
It's in Estes park now.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Where do you live?

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
That's awesome! So is it in Broomfield now? Or still in Estes?

Ravenr23

Rock Stacker
Does anyone have a trailer that I can have them bring my fj to the city. I'll pay

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Jimmy @J1000 came through when I needed one. Maybe he can help you. :)

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
Sweet video, sounds good!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Sounds great! I was super confused by the second video, I kept waiting for the FJ25 to drive through the rain.

wesintl

RS Moderator
mint

Ravenr23

Rock Stacker
Sounds great! I was super confused by the second video, I kept waiting for the FJ25 to drive through the rain.
Haha no I had to stop working up there because of the rain. Just thought it sounds lovely