Cruise Moab 2012

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I thought Trails dropped the "general public" rule for photos? If so, mine are hosted on photobucket and/or I can email the source files.

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/fj45jeff/

No, that rule is still very much in force. If they are made public first on the web then they will not be included in Toyota Trails. What changed was that the photographer retains the rights to the photos, whereas before they became the property of TLCA.

The rationale is that Toyota Trails is an exclusive TLCA member benefit, and all content is exclusive.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Just curious if anyone has read my article in the S/O issue of Toyota Trails yet? It was relegated to the online, members-only section. The bad news is that it isn't printed on dead trees with all the rest of the magazine. The good news is more photos can be included without the print limitations.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Nice read thx Jeff!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Wow Jeff, awesome embodiment of Cruiser Karma. Thanks for all the pics and shout outs. It was great to spend the day with you on Fins.

In another Cruiser Karma episode, and since you talk about it in the article, the other weekend camping with Scott Yoder we met the guy whose FJ40 had rolled backwards and got to meet the Border Collie who had accidentally knocked the T-case into neutral leading to the brief but critical moment of roll back. Nice people.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Great artical Jeff!

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Been a TLCA member for a few years now and have never logged into the Online section. You just gave me a great reason to! I'll check it out tonight.

You got some photo credits. I apologize, I spelled your name with two "r"s; I'll get it right next time...;)

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Wow Jeff, awesome embodiment of Cruiser Karma. Thanks for all the pics and shout outs. It was great to spend the day with you on Fins.

In another Cruiser Karma episode, and since you talk about it in the article, the other weekend camping with Scott Yoder we met the guy whose FJ40 had rolled backwards and got to meet the Border Collie who had accidentally knocked the T-case into neutral leading to the brief but critical moment of roll back. Nice people.

Thank you Daniel!