CM2020 - Trail Leadership Training 4/4 -4/5

Yeti

Rising Sun Member
I would like to attend this training. I'm willing to go as a passenger or driver.
Thanks

I am in for the training and have room for copilot/passenger. Edit can't get the time off of work. :(

Last edited:

Sean Solo

Rising Sun Member
Count me in. Can drive or be a passenger.

FYI - You will never be the same after an evening spent around the fire with Bill!

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Stay tuned, I’ll start a list early next week. I probably won’t be able to attend this. So it may make more sense to have someone who is going collect payments.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Stay tuned, I’ll start a list early next week. I probably won’t be able to attend this. So it may make more sense to have someone who is going collect payments.
@jps8460 Ann or I or both of us will go. I can mange the money and pay Bill if you like.

Last edited:

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Updated first post

for those going, Jeff and fam had to bow out. Is there anyone else going that is ok with handling the money?

If we can't figure it out, I toss my paypal up there, it's just nicer for bill if we can pay him in cash, but he takes all major cards and the like.

Yeti

Rising Sun Member
I'd be willing to handle the money. We can talk about it on Wednesday at the meeting but it sounds like bring $1100 cash for Bill in April and collecting payments from the 15 other participants, correct?

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
I'd be willing to handle the money. We can talk about it on Wednesday at the meeting but it sounds like bring $1100 cash for Bill in April and collecting payments from the 15 other participants, correct?

I would be happy to bring cash to the meeting on Wednesday to pay anyone keeping track of this.

elkeye

Rising Sun Member
I’m interested. I would prefer to be a passenger.

2015 200 series
WZ1SBS

FZJ Dave

I am unable to attend the dates posted. I am working to confirm who from Wasatch Cruisers will attend.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I would love to be a part of this as driver or passenger.

2wheelbob

Wincher
I'm the Bob from the Wasatch Cruiser Club that FZJ Dave mentioned. I'm still in and looking forward to attending. Thanks for sharing this opportunity!!

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
@Ann and I are back on for this. My travel plans changed and we can make it.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@Ann and I are back on for this. My travel plans changed and we can make it.

Would you like me to gather the list of people and start it here for you. And who do you want to handle the money?

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
@3rdGen4R Phillip, please continue as you were doing. I don't want to disrupt those efforts!

FZJ Dave

As @2wheelbob said, he will take one of the 3 spots for WC as a driver. Tom Card and Dave Card will take 2 more spots, one driver one passenger.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Updated first post list.
I’d say leave 1 spot open for Wasatch for a min unless Dave says we’re good to go.

since it’s half price, I’d suggest doing a full price non-refundable deposit.

if someone gives me their PayPal me address, I’m happy to add it to the first post.

Last edited:

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Woohoo! I have a reservation at the Grand Vista! We're hoping Chase will sing some Celine Dion at Karaoke!