• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Chinaman Gulch FJ Cruiser Run

wesintl

RS Moderator
Red_Chili said:
[edit]OK, OK, I figgered it out. I guess that puts me with Uncle Ben. Well now, if I am as dumb as Uncle Ben I'm smarter than a bunch of other folks I know...:blah: :lmao: :beer:

He keeps tellin me i'm slow :drool: :snail: :homer:

I'm startin to think he was just foolin :hill: :lmao: :smokin:

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Well we are having fun here in Moab, the jeepers are keeping us in line, long ones to boot(23 is the smallest group so far) the biggest group has been 43 trucks on one trail. We ran poisen spide mesa the other day and did not even stop to spot most of the challangeing spots.
The west coast guys are here and we are having fun too boot. Chris took the silver fj up potatoe salad hill the other day, (twice on two seperate days) the second day we had a crouwd of aobut 300+ giving us a bunch of fun givbs. It took a few trys for us to get it up the second day( I was spoting him on the lines) If you want the tip on how to get a stock one up, let me know. (hint it takes a hook and walk line). Any how they will not let us take any real hard trails as they do not know the capability of the truck yet(little did they know).
Any how the days have been long and I have not been able to get on the computer that much. Slickrock camp ground has repaired the septic system, but the dust has been horable. I will see you guys in Moab soon, and I will try to get on the computer more often. Until later robbie

Matt I did post you a pm on the info you want befroe i did this post. catch you guys later robbie

Hey! Are there any of you guys who took a picture of an FJ on this trip that would be willing to share a photo for the TLCA FJ Cruiser Ebay ad. I guess Chef wants to remove the one photo because it is from Toyota and use a TLCA member photo instead. If so, email it to me at ginericfj80@yahoo.com

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
If no one volunteers, we'll have a crapload in 2 weeks, after Moab. In fact, we can probably get one for you during Moab, and you can upload it then. We can do it from my computer, while everyone is checking out your commemorative edition 80.

FYI, Eric is VP of Marketing and Sales for TLCA.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I've got a few. I'll send a couple.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
Nope.. click to the right, Trail Photos...
i don't get that page when i click photos. i get the login page and i didn't get my thing scanned, so i can't get there.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Ige, Under 2. click photos. then in 2.5 instead of login to get photo... to the upper right (right under "2.5 photos") click trail photos.

THey just stuck some pics up of the central team in new mexico. :cheers:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
Ige, Under 2. click photos. then in 2.5 instead of login to get photo... to the upper right (right under "2.5 photos") click trail photos.

THey just stuck some pics up of the central team in new mexico. :cheers:
sweet...odd thing is, still no pics from walden :confused: