• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Adventure Tool Company

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Paul,
Another label idea: Impact Tools
...that would have sold me an additional bag today.
(I did pick up a tarp and misc crap bag as a gift)
Thanks,

Andy-

Thanks for the order and I'll add your suggestion to our future label list!

Be safe

Paul

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Andy, I order name tapes from militaryclothing.com
7ade3ara.jpg

They have a 20% off sale right now if you enter code WBVAL4 at checkout.

Keith-

Looks good!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Paul,
If you bring a large tool bag to the next meeting I'll take it off your hands.

Thanks,

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Stuckified- Operator Error

So, I was using the old Working Pig (1970 FJ55 LandCruiser) to clear the snow from ATC HQ and got a little too much forward momentum (skinny pedal) and ended up high-centering the poor old cruiser in a snow mound. Well, out comes the Throw-Bag, tow straps, shackles, chains and the old pick-up truck. With some help from VP Amy and a few tugs the old cruiser came out and finished the drive!

Thought I'd share some shots of the recovery!

Be safe.

Paul

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 288

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
The hook-up

The Hook-up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 284

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
The big pull...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 284

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Don't forget to bring a large tarp tonight!

Hulk-

Sorry I missed this last night....we're currently low on large tarps due to a large order. I'll bring several to the next meeting!

Thanks for your support!

Paul

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Paul,
Thanks for the top quality bags and tarp!
(Matt, I ordered online, I didn't snipe your tarp, they are worth the wait though.)
Thanks Keith for the tip on tags!

Attachments

• IMG_20140206_175917_142s.jpg
    IMG_20140206_175917_142s.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 245

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Paul,
Thanks for the top quality bags and tarp!
(Matt, I ordered online, I didn't snipe your tarp, they are worth the wait though.)
Thanks Keith for the tip on tags!

Andy / Keith-

Awesome bags for your radio gear!

I'm placing a large order for new nametapes (original ones and some new ones!)
If you'd like a custom nametape for our current price of $3.99 and color combo, just lmk.

If you'd like a custom color combination (eg: red/black, yellow/ black, gray/ black, pink/black) lmk.

Also, we're working on some new programs within ATC. Keep an eye open for our Custom Gear Shop and others exciting programs!

Thanks for your support!

Paul

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
2014 Overland Expo Official Conference Bag Supplier

We are very pleased to announce that Overland Expo has hired Adventure Tool Company to provide the official 2014 Overland Expo attendee bags.

Not long ago, the great folks at Overland Expo asked us if we would be interesting in supplying nearly 1000 messenger bags, which will be given to all registered attendees at the Expo. We said yes, gladly. We’ve always loved the Expo. It is the best event of its kind in the world, in our humble opinion, so it’s good fun for us to be partnered with the Expo in this way.

We designed a messenger bag specifically for the Expo, and it isn’t your average conference bag. Not by a long shot. Made from our signature components, this bag is meant to last. Constructed in Colorado, U.S.A., of heavy waxed canvas, rugged Cordura, and MILSPEC components, sewn with high-tensile nylon thread and reinforced with binding tape, this bag is as tough as nails. Expo attendees will carry it at the event, then take it home and use it for many years to come.

We hope to see you all at the Expo in May. And we look forward to seeing our ATC messenger bags slung over your shoulders.

For more information about Overland Expo, please visit http://www.overlandexpo.com/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

simps80

Rising Sun Member
Nice..
Can u buy one without going??
My work bag is beat

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Nice..
Can u buy one without going??
My work bag is beat

Simps80-

Thanks for your interest in the OE Messenger Bag! This bag was designed exclusively for the 2014 OE event and we've currently sold the entire run to OE. We'll have a full featured ATC Messenger bag up on our site shortly www.adventuretoolcompany.com. I hope this answers your question.

Take care and be safe.

Paul

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Bigger and bigger!

Happy to see it, Paul. It's easy to sell products that are so high quality. Keep going!

Stan-

Thanks!!

Paul

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
I'm like a crack addict

Just picked up 3 more medium bags...I'm hooked on this gear! Great stuff Paul!! and thanks for the ridiculously fast shipping and awesome packaging.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Just picked up 3 more medium bags...I'm hooked on this gear! Great stuff Paul!! and thanks for the ridiculously fast shipping and awesome packaging.

CardinalFJ60-

Thanks!

Really appreciate your kind words!

Paul

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Overland Tech & Travel review

We wish to thank Jonathan Hanson for the lovely review he recently wrote about our ShopRoll in Overland Tech & Travel. He says that “the ShopRoll is superbly well-made of 12-ounce oiled canvas, with straight stitching and bound edges.” He also calls it “a fine piece of gear, and well worth its…price.” And we love the fact that he appreciates the old-school scent of the waxed canvas. We do, too! We hope that he has great good fun using his ShopRoll on all of his adventures.

For more details about the ShopRoll, please visit http://adventuretoolcompany.com/prod...roll-tool-roll

For the complete review, please visit http://www.overlandexpo.com/overland...-packages.html