• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Adventure Tool Company

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Adventure Tool Company supplies the highest quality products for the expedition, overland, and adventuring communities. These products are made in Colorado, U.S.A., from American-made MILSPEC components.

Each design drew from my years of experience conducting Investigative missions, SWAT, water rescue, high angle rope rescue, tactical tracking, K-9, mountain rescue and years of off-roading. I learned the hard way what worked and what didn't. I also wanted gear that wasn't just black nylon (been there, done that). I wanted it to age with a great patina so that I would be proud to have it and proud to hand it down to my son (someday...). This all resulted in using American made 12oz. waxed canvas that is manufactured with great care, ensuring countless years of rugged service. We also warranty it for life.

Our Flagship products are the "ShopRoll" Tool Roll, Identification "I.D" Tool Pouch w/I.D. Name Tapes, ATC Wool Camp Blanket and can all be seen at:
http://AdventureToolCompany.com/.

We have several other products in final "Test and Evaluation" and will be added to the website soon.

If you get a chance, please "Like" us at:www.facebook.com/AdventureToolCompany

If you have a question about anything ATC makes, please feel free to contact us at AdventureToolCompany@yahoo.com.
Many thanks for your business!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 912

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
GREAT product!!

I purchased the tool roll and a smaller aux. bag. this stuff is reeeaaallly nice. I've been toting around a bag of random tools and can rarely find the things I need quickly. the tool rool keeps things organized, it's got a flap to put parts on so you don't sit them on the desert floor, and lots of zippered pockets.

I can't tell you how nicely they are designed and built. on a side note, my mom used to sew boat canvas for tops. I showed her this site and asked her to make me one. after intitally saying, OH yeah! I'll make that. Upon further inspection, the materials and build quality is top notch. I'm come from a long line of cheapskates...mom said, "you should buy this, it's nice".

I strongly recommend this solution for your tools. and I'll post some pics once I get around to filling it up.

:thumb:

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
I purchased the tool roll and a smaller aux. bag. this stuff is reeeaaallly nice. I've been toting around a bag of random tools and can rarely find the things I need quickly. the tool rool keeps things organized, it's got a flap to put parts on so you don't sit them on the desert floor, and lots of zippered pockets.

I can't tell you how nicely they are designed and built. on a side note, my mom used to sew boat canvas for tops. I showed her this site and asked her to make me one. after intitally saying, OH yeah! I'll make that. Upon further inspection, the materials and build quality is top notch. I'm come from a long line of cheapskates...mom said, "you should buy this, it's nice".

I strongly recommend this solution for your tools. and I'll post some pics once I get around to filling it up.

LOL!

Thanks and tell your mom I really appreciate the compliment. It means a lot to me!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Stellar Review from Expedition Portal!

We are stunned and thrilled!!! Expedition Portal just gave our ATC gear a stellar review. ExPo is the website for Overland Journal, which is the premier expedition overland publication in the English-speaking world. ExPo says that the ShopRoll "is the most robust and well designed tool roll we have seen in years." ExPo goes on to say that the ShopRoll is "one of our favorite products of the year." As for ATC gear in general, "their products are thoughtfully designed and built with an uncompromising dedication to quality." And (this made us giggle), "they also have one of the coolest logos ever." Thank you to ExPo and its reviewer Christophe Noel!!!

For the complete review, please visit http://www.expeditionportal.com/acc...rlander-adventure-tool-company-shop-roll.html

www.AdventureToolCompany.com

Attachments

• ExPo.jpg
    ExPo.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,701
  • ATC Letterhead Logo.JPG
    ATC Letterhead Logo.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 2,598
Last edited:

simps80

Rising Sun Member
congratulations on the great review!

I saw your products out at the rally this year, they looked great, and the logo is very well designed, I agree.

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
I'll be getting more...

I like this stuff so much, I'll be outfitting the LX and getting some more small pouches and label patches. :thumb:

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Due to popular demand we added Four (4) New Name Tapes for the I.D. Tool Pouches:

METRIC TOOLS
SAE TOOLS
RECOVERY KIT
WINCH KIT

And we've still got the original nine (9): Electrical Parts, Fasteners, First Aid Kit, Hand Tools, Misc. Crap, Screwdrivers, Small Parts, Sockets, and Wrenches. All available at www.AdventureToolCompany.com.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 476

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
We are stunned and thrilled!!! Expedition Portal just gave our ATC gear a stellar review.

Congratulations. I am very happy with mine and about to go field test it for 8 days....

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Daniel-

Thanks!

That's awesome....where are you heading? Have a great time and be safe.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Another ShopRoll being used for its intended purpose! The workmat area is a great place to temporarily store pieces and parts that you take off your rig. It's large enough to hold a starter, air pump, shocks, etc. and it keeps them out of the dirt and ready to be put back on. Also, notice how the large tool slot on the right will actually hold a hammer. Most Chinese made tool rolls aren't big enough to hold a simple hammer.

Keep sending us pictures of your ATC gear in use! Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 454

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Out playing on the trails and testing a fully loaded ShopRoll. I only carry the wrenches, sockets and hand tools that fit my 87 FJ60 Land Cruiser. It makes for a nice compact package.

Be safe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 465

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Expedition Portal Did It Again!

Wow! We just received a fantastic holiday gift. This morning Expedition Portal, the website for Overland Journal, included the Adventure Tool Company ShopRoll as 1 of only 8 “Items for Your Holiday Wish List.” To quote ExPo, “made in America and representing the best of the best, these products made lasting impressions on the Expedition Portal team.” About the ATC ShopRoll in particular: “Made in Colorado in small batches to ensure maximum quality, this is a tool roll to last the ages.” ExPo concludes by saying that “hopefully, if you've been good, they’ll find their way to you this holiday season.” We would love to send you our ATC gear for holiday presents, wrapped in old-school paper as shown in our photo.

www.AdventureToolCompany.com

For the complete Expedition Portal review/article, please visit http://www.expeditionportal.com/gea...der-ten-items-for-your-holiday-wish-list.html

Attachments

• ExPo.jpg
    ExPo.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 430
  • ShopRoll Open.jpg
    ShopRoll Open.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 468
  • Package 1.JPG
    Package 1.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 435

Keith

Trail Ready
Just ordered my first product from ATC (a large tool pouch). As has been stated, it is of excellent quality. What hasn't been stated though is the excellent customer service and absurdly fast shipping. I ordered it yesterday morning and it arrived this afternoon… With a hand-written note!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Daniel-

Thanks!

That's awesome....where are you heading? Have a great time and be safe.

Just back from Taos, Santa Fe, Chaco Canyon, Canyon De Chelly, Mesa Verde - and all the places in between. Completed. Tool roll only came out when I needed channel locks to pull the leg on my chuck-box, but I knew exactly where the channel locks were and did not even need a full unroll.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Just back from Taos, Santa Fe, Chaco Canyon, Canyon De Chelly, Mesa Verde - and all the places in between. Completed. Tool roll only came out when I needed channel locks to pull the leg on my chuck-box, but I knew exactly where the channel locks were and did not even need a full unroll.

Daniel-

That sounds like an epic trip! Would love to see some trip photos. Thanks for the field repair story! I always love hearing how our products are actually used.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
ATC Field Repair

My son came home from college for the Thanksgiving week and we took his Jeep Cherokee out on the 105 trail to do some snow wheeling. We stopped up by the old mine and did some exploring and when we came back to his Jeep it wouldn't start! After checking everything we found that the battery cables had become loose and fouled. After pulling out the tools and cleaning the connections and tightening them it fired right up. Great field repair lesson!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 433