• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Adventure Tool Company

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
New ShopRoll Colors and Materials!

New ShopRoll Colors & Material (3 photos)
We are very pleased to announce that we are now creating the ShopRoll in two new colors and one new material. In addition to our signature Forest Green Waxed Canvas, we now offer Desert Tan Waxed Canvas and SWAT Black 1000 Denier Cordura. For more information, please visit http://adventuretoolcompany.com/product/shoproll-tool-roll.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 748

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Thanks

2014 CruiserFest Utah Team Leader Kurt Williams planning our route to CruiserFest with the help a ATC Atlas Map Case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 689

Rock Dog

Hard Core 4+
2014 CruiserFest Utah Team Leader Kurt Williams planning our route to CruiserFest with the help a ATC Atlas Map Case.

The Map case is awesome... so I bought one and love it!!!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
New ATC Duffel

These versatile Duffel Bags are perfect for any use. Handmade in Colorado, U.S.A., of heavy waxed canvas and MILSPEC components, our Duffels are designed to be extremely rugged. A double-layer of waxed canvas reinforces the bottoms. The webbed strap handles circle underneath the bags, between the canvas layers, providing extra support when lifted. All seams are edged with binding tape, ensuring they won’t fray despite extensive use. And the #10 YKK zippers are as tough and burly as they come. These Duffels will take a beating and keep on working. No worries. Lifetime warranty included.

To add to the versatility of the Duffels, we offer an optional 1000 Denier Cordura lining, in black or red. When lined this way, the Duffel’s utility is increased even further. For instance, it makes a great luggage bag for clothing for any traveler. And the extra layer of fabric provides additional protection for the Duffel’s contents.

The large Duffel Bag measures 23 inches long with a circumference of 40 inches, while the medium Duffel Bag measures 17 inches long, with a circumference of 31 inches. (Since each Duffel is handmade, slight variations in these dimensions might occur.)

Order soon! We've already shipped these to Australia, north of the border and across the pond!

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 606

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
These versatile Duffel Bags are perfect for any use. Handmade in Colorado, U.S.A., of heavy waxed canvas and MILSPEC components, our Duffels are designed to be extremely rugged. A double-layer of waxed canvas reinforces the bottoms. The webbed strap handles circle underneath the bags, between the canvas layers, providing extra support when lifted. All seams are edged with binding tape, ensuring they won’t fray despite extensive use. And the #10 YKK zippers are as tough and burly as they come. These Duffels will take a beating and keep on working. No worries. Lifetime warranty included.

To add to the versatility of the Duffels, we offer an optional 1000 Denier Cordura lining, in black or red. When lined this way, the Duffel’s utility is increased even further. For instance, it makes a great luggage bag for clothing for any traveler. And the extra layer of fabric provides additional protection for the Duffel’s contents.

The large Duffel Bag measures 23 inches long with a circumference of 40 inches, while the medium Duffel Bag measures 17 inches long, with a circumference of 31 inches. (Since each Duffel is handmade, slight variations in these dimensions might occur.)

Order soon! We've already shipped these to Australia, north of the border and across the pond!

Thanks!

Want some of these. Oh, and that map case.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Interesting stuff

First, thanks for the great holiday season! We surpasses last years numbers by a ton.

One of the new things I'm working on is some Colorado made, hand forged camp axes and small tools. The black smith lives up outside Ward, Co. And hand makes each item. We're currently working on a design that will be functional and gorgeous. They'll be limited production due be handmade and one at a time.
Hope to have some up on the website soon!

@adventuretoolcompany

Paul

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Can't wait to see the tools! I'm absolutely loving my tool roll.

Are you coming to March meeting? If so, I'd like to check out the Atlas map holder.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey guys how about a Atlas/Map organizer that hangs off of the headrest. They have crappy Chinese versions, but they are super crappy and don't hold up to off-road abuse.

Maybe a few small pockets for other gadgets as well.

The "GEAR" stuff from smittybuilt specifically for jeeps is cool, but I just want a rugged pouch that will fit 4-5 full size atlases, and some pouches that fit standard foldable maps (national geographic stuff). Nothing super fancy, just durable.

anyhow, just can't find anything satisfactory. My R&R atlases are all getting hammered from floating around in my truck.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Hey guys how about a Atlas/Map organizer that hangs off of the headrest. They have crappy Chinese versions, but they are super crappy and don't hold up to off-road abuse.

Maybe a few small pockets for other gadgets as well.

The "GEAR" stuff from smittybuilt specifically for jeeps is cool, but I just want a rugged pouch that will fit 4-5 full size atlases, and some pouches that fit standard foldable maps (national geographic stuff). Nothing super fancy, just durable.

anyhow, just can't find anything satisfactory. My R&R atlases are all getting hammered from floating around in my truck.

Got any pictures and dimensions?

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
So.. here is what I'm thinking. Sorry for the sketchiness. The bottom could also just be an extra canvas pocket without a flap. Thinking 2 in desert tan (one for each seat). Bottom pic is just showing where my head is at as far as organization. Latch doohicky can be anything except velcro. Feel free to lend your expertise, but I would like everything map involved to be on top so I can access it with my back seats down.

Attachments

• pouch.jpg
    pouch.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 716
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 709
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 720

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
Great idea! here's another thing to propose to add...

how about a camelbak/hydration bladder provision?

I'm constantly fumbling for my Nalgene on the trail, spilling it on me most of the time, taking my hands off the wheel, etc.....how about a hydration bladder provision so you can just sling the tube over your shoulder? :thumb:

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for the sketches and suggestions. I'll put it on my design table, but I'm heading to Command College shortly and will be tied up for awhile. I'll post it up here once I get it prototyped.

Be safe.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
New Wrench Roll / Plaid Wool Blankets for winter wheeling

Due to demand, we've added a new large wrench roll and some US made plaid wool blankets!
Take a look over at www.adventuretoolcompany.com.

Attachments

• IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 574
So.. here is what I'm thinking. Sorry for the sketchiness. The bottom could also just be an extra canvas pocket without a flap. Thinking 2 in desert tan (one for each seat). Bottom pic is just showing where my head is at as far as organization. Latch doohicky can be anything except velcro. Feel free to lend your expertise, but I would like everything map involved to be on top so I can access it with my back seats down.

That's a great idea!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Many, many thanks to Toyota Trails Magazine and Managing Editor Stan Wright for this amazing review of our ShopRoll!

Attachments

• IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 487

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Ever wondered about the many great aspects of waxed canvas? Why we love waxed canvas so much that we've made it our signature material? If so, this is a great way to try it for yourself. From now through Friday (January 27th), all Tool Pouches lined with Cordura (1000 denier) are 20% off. Each Tool Pouch comes with a Name Tape of your choice (34 options), making gear organization simple and easy. Streamlined storage, fitting in any nook or cranny of your rig, garage, pannier, UTV, or what have you. Simply use Coupon Code ToolPouch20% when ordering. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 461

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Ever wondered about the many great aspects of waxed canvas? Why we love waxed canvas so much that we've made it our signature material? If so, this is a great way to try it for yourself. Through today (January 27th), all Tool Pouches lined with Cordura (1000 denier) are 20% off. Each Tool Pouch comes with a Name Tape of your choice (34 options), making gear organization simple and easy. Streamlined storage, fitting in any nook or cranny of your rig, garage, pannier, UTV, or what have you. Simply use Coupon Code ToolPouch20% when ordering. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpg
    IMG_1778.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 421