• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

80 panhard correction bracket

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Did you ever end up going with the PCK Hulk? I'm about to up my lift in the rear of my 4runner and it seems like the PCK is the only bracket option for my truck. I'm wonder how much it would cost to get it burned in (I'd probably do both top and bottom as I'm looking at probably 3.5"-4" of lift with LC coils I'm about to install in the rear). Just the cost of the kit though is so much cheaper than about any other option out there.
Matt has an 80. For an 80 I'd choose the Delta kit or most any other unless someone could convince me another is better engineered. Dave at Delta actually is an engineer.

That said, the PCK kit surely looks like it would do the job if properly welded in.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Did you ever end up going with the PCK Hulk? I'm about to up my lift in the rear of my 4runner and it seems like the PCK is the only bracket option for my truck. I'm wonder how much it would cost to get it burned in (I'd probably do both top and bottom as I'm looking at probably 3.5"-4" of lift with LC coils I'm about to install in the rear). Just the cost of the kit though is so much cheaper than about any other option out there.
I haven't done anything yet -- I'm not sure I have a problem to solve. My 80 drives pretty good the way it is.

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
I haven't done anything yet -- I'm not sure I have a problem to solve. My 80 drives pretty good the way it is.
You do, you just have been driving it lifted so long you no longer realize it. I need to do the same and I’m still on the fence which direction. I like the bolt in factor of the Delta, but price is better PCK. The PCK has a clear advantage for someone working their way up through different lift heights. I’m solid now with my Slee 4” so not a big factor for me.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
So if I do pick up one of these what's the best recommendation on finding a welder and how much should I be expecting to pay?

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
So if I do pick up one of these what's the best recommendation on finding a welder and how much should I be expecting to pay?
If you don’t have the means to weld it yourself I’d probably just buy the Delta and bolt in. End cost likely the same.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
If you don’t have the means to weld it yourself I’d probably just buy the Delta and bolt in. End cost likely the same.
I have a 4runner not an 80. PCK is my only option afaik. So you think it would be 250 to get it welded?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee