• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

40th Anniversary salvage rebuild

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I like the look of quads.
I've seen some going for like 700 dollars!

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I also had quad light fever and could not find them reasonably priced. During my reseaech I found that our friends down under are frequenrly looking for the US model headlights.

Easy to want what you cant have.
That’s always the case!
I too would like some more info about the quad headlights. My buddy has really been wanting to do this mod to his 97 collector model.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Those quad headlights look soooo cool. Mind sharing some details where you purchased them?
I purchased them from the Yahoo Auctions with a third party shipping/bidding company called Buyee, here is a set available now.
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/q1117229109?conversionType=service_page_search
In addition to the lights, you need specific corner lights as the mounting points are in a different location and a grill if you are really picky, so the whole thing can add up pretty fast.

Its funny you mention it @KC Masterpiece, I came across the same thing. I was hoping I could score a set for cheap on the Australian ebay but nothing ever really came up.