Cruise Moab 2024 Cruise Moab Pre-Run: March 15-17

zombie2hundo

Rising Sun Member
How is it in Moab? I was thinking about leaving late tomorrow staying the night at my friends place in Vail to break it up.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yes, the La Sals get alot of snow, but remember that the valley gets only 6" average. My ring camera looks good and my neighbors say some rain but probably no snow. But remember I'm not a weather man, even though thats what I wanted to be in college.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Here's the most current list of needs for the Pre-run! Y'all have fun and be safe!

Attachments

• CruiseMoab 2024 Trail Leader_Gunner Needs.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 34

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I am in Junction but there are a few camping last night. I will get a group text sent this morning. Be safe! Roads are already slick.

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
My number is 562-686-5701. Fyi I noticed my phone takes zeros copied from the forum and changes them to sixes. Be aware if copying/pasting as you might get a wrong number.

Feel free to text me some cute pics 😉 for a fun time, lol

Anyways joking aside. I'm planning on driving down tomorrow after packing. Y'all lemme know if you need anything. Gas, food, tools, etc.

Allen

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
So the weather outside is indeed looking quite frightful. Please let me know if you are heading out here and shoot me your cell again so I can keep track of where everyone is? I'm already nervous enough about everyone making the drive :) you can shoot me a message here thanks and be very very careful