• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

04 gx470 overlander.

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
Bumper on, fenders repaired. Now on to the swingout and spare tire mount.
20210801_102919.jpg
20210801_100950.jpg

rover67

Rising Sun Member
looking amazing, super square and even side to side, swell work.

stoked to watch it progress.

Also the rear bumper looks like a factory job wit the seams all done up nice like that.

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
looking amazing, super square and even side to side, swell work.

stoked to watch it progress.

Also the rear bumper looks like a factory job wit the seams all done up nice like that.
Thanks Marco! I'm really pleased with the way it's turning out. Hoping to get this and the swingout done this coming week.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
You got a lot done yesterday, have to stop by Today so I won't miss it all. lol

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
Got the cutouts for the venting, running lights and winch. Now time to remove, finish welding supports, light buckets and seams. Need to come north to pick up some DOM tubing for front hoop and sliders.
20210809_163110.jpg

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Does this thing have the adjustable hight control? It's looking great! Also curious if having the bumpers so close to the body will cause rubbing while the frame flexes.

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
Just got the roof rack installed..
Does this thing have the adjustable hight control? It's looking great! Also curious if having the bumpers so close to the body will cause rubbing while the frame flexes.
No, I removed all the stock suspension when I installed the lift. I have the Metaltech bumpers on my other GX and although the clearances on this one are a bit tighter I don't think it will be a problem. We'll see 🙂.. the good thing, if it is an issue, I can change it..

Attachments

• 20210903_124622.jpg
    20210903_124622.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 152

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Just got the roof rack installed..

No, I removed all the stock suspension when I installed the lift. I have the Metaltech bumpers on my other GX and although the clearances on this one are a bit tighter I don't think it will be a problem. We'll see 🙂.. the good thing, if it is an issue, I can change it..
Can't wait to see them sliders on.