Yaesu rigs...

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Trying to read up on the rigs available out there which is pretty overwhelming to say the least :hill:

I've read the past threads that I could fiind and it appears that 90%+ of the folks are using Yaesu rigs and the majority of those are the FT-7800. From what I have read the FT-7800 does just about everything a non-power HAM type user needs.

However, it appears that many of you would prefer to have the FT-8800 instead if it weren't for the fact that the face doesn't light up. Is that still the case with the new rigs? I looked up the specs on Hamcity for the 7800, 8800, and 8900 and it clearly states that the 7800 and 8900 feature:

"Yaesu’s renowned Omni-Glowä display illumination, with four illumination levels available for different environments. You’ll marvel at the crystal-clear frequency display and status indicators, whether you’re operating night or day."

So what is the deal with the 8800? Why did Yaesu skimp on it and not offer the "Omni-Glowä" display :confused:

Price wise the 7800 is ~$240 and then it is quite the jump up to the 8800 @ ~$350 but to move up to the 8900 it is only another $40 (~$390)? Seems to me that Yaesu is "encouraging" buyers to move up to the 8900 and to pay an additional $40 for the illumination + some additional features I don't know if I even need.

Seems to me that having the illuminated face is pretty important, especially at night. Heck, even during the day a LCD can be hard to read. Looks like they all have about the same backlit mics so no difference there....

Any other brands (Kenwood, ICOM, ??) that offer the features of the Yaesu 8800 but WITH an illuminated display?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
The difference is the 8800 has a dual freq display and cross band repeat but no backlit buttons and the 7800 has single freq display and buttons that can be found at night. Both are awesome radios and if you don't have a HT or don't plan on getting one the cross band repeat feature would probably be a "rarely if ever used" expense. Even if you have an HT Cross band just isn't needed hardly ever. The 8800 and 8900 are basically two radios in one. (two freqs displayed, two sets of independent controls)

I happened into a 8800 by chance as it was a use with option to buy from a friend of mine. After reading everything I decided I would go for the 7800 because backlit buttons ARE a big deal! Nakman posted up about the differences and since I only had experience with the 8800 I did not know the 7800 only could do one freq at a time.(I had assumed by dual band meant dual display) I really like my 8800 and am glad I went with it but "DAYAM" I wish I could see the freaking buttons at night! :rolleyes:

Reread your post and for clairification all radios mentioned have a great illuminated display but neither the 8800 and 8900 have backlit buttons. The 8900 is a tri band I believe and has some other fancy features the 8800 doesn't have. No idea if those features are worth it....

Also Note: The club is Yaesu heavy but from what I have read the Icon and the Kenwods are both major players in the areana and each one has it's heavy following.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Reread your post and for clairification all radios mentioned have a great illuminated display but neither the 8800 and 8900 have backlit buttons. The 8900 is a tri band I believe and has some other fancy features the 8800 doesn't have. No idea if those features are worth it....

Oh, it is the buttons? :hill: I reread the descriptions and didn't see anything mentioned on any of the rigs about the buttons being backlit...

Not sure if I feel better, or worse about that then? I couldn't believe the screen wasn't backlit on the 8800 and the pictures sure made it look like it was so I figured they had updated the rig. But the buttons? Is it just me or does that seem pretty skimpy to not backlight those on the 8800 and 8900? Surely it couldn't cost that much more to backlight those buggers :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to buy the right radio from the get go so if the 8800 had backlit buttons it would be a no brainer...Now I'm just not sure :(

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Oh, it is the buttons? :hill: I reread the descriptions and didn't see anything mentioned on any of the rigs about the buttons being backlit...

Not sure if I feel better, or worse about that then? I couldn't believe the screen wasn't backlit on the 8800 and the pictures sure made it look like it was so I figured they had updated the rig. But the buttons? Is it just me or does that seem pretty skimpy to not backlight those on the 8800 and 8900? Surely it couldn't cost that much more to backlight those buggers :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to buy the right radio from the get go so if the 8800 had backlit buttons it would be a no brainer...Now I'm just not sure :(

There is several 7800's and a few 8800's in the club so check out the radios. I'm guessing because of the complexity of what all the faceplate of the 88 and 8900's do there just wasn't much room left over for backlit buttons! Physically the 7800 and the 8x00's take up the same space but as mentioned the 8x00's are two, two, two radios in one..... ;)

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
All of them have backlit displays. The FT-7800R has backlit buttons and the FT-8800R and FT-8900R do not. I had a 7800 and now a 8800. As far as a pure functional mobile radio, the 7800 is a better choice. Bigger buttons and knobs, bigger read-out on the display, all the knobs only do one thing (the 8800 has a few dual purpose controls, I often get my 8800 into Internet mode by mistake).

The 88/8900 have two tuners and so they can tune two different frequencies at the same time, scan on once side, listen on the other, scan two different range of frequencies and do some other neat features that the 7800 can't.

The 7800 can scan frequencies very quickly, you can set up some frequencies as important, so they get hit more often. You don't give up much if you know what frequencies you want to listen to, it's just that if you are trying to make contacts the dual VFO is handy for finding simplex stations, for example.

The 7800 has weather alert (this is very nice, if NOAA issues a weather alert, the 7800 goes to the WX band and tunes in a NOAA weather station).

I still say that if you are not a ham hobbyist, go with the 7800. It's got a more simple interface and does everything you'd ever want as a 4WD'er and costs significantly less than the dual VFO models. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 7800 and as far as single tuner radios, I think it's probably one of the best out there. OTOH, the 8800 and 8900 are probably only average dual band radios compared to what ICOM and Kenwood offer.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I'm not sure it's a no brainer.

The 7800 has the WX stuff built-in and on the 88/8900 you have to program in the NOAA stations. Having it more integrated into the radio allows that WX Alert, which I think is pretty neat.

Even if the buttons on the 8800 were lit, they are still smaller and some share two purposes. The volume and squelch are co-axial. On the 7800 there is a separate volume and squelch knob.

The row of functional buttons under the display on the 8800 have two configurations. In the regular symmetrical config, they do 'power level' / 'VFO/mem' / 'home' / 'scan' for each side. In Key Mode #2 the buttons on the right side don't do those, but rather 'step size' / 'reverse' / 'tone' / 'sub-band choice'. I once-in-a-while try to move a repeater contact to a simplex channel and so the reverse key is one I use a lot. This allows you to monitor the input frequency to a repeater and if you can hear the transmitting station on the input, then you probably can hold a simplex contact. So I have to use Key Mode #2, which means I have to do some more button gymnastics to work the right side tuner. It's all but impossible at night to do some things without stopping and pulling over.

One thing that actually irritates me about the 8800 is that the right side volume knob is also the power button. Every dang time I turn on the radio, the right side ends up at full volume. More than once I've just about spilled coffee in the morning when the radio jumps to life. Not to mention should one have a hang over when getting in the truck for work... Yowza!

One thing you will notice is that hams are usually never happy with their rigs and are tinkering. So getting the right radio first is almost 100% sure not to happen. I wouldn't worry about it. But like UB says, lots of people have both and so it makes sense to test drive them at a meeting or something. Also don't necessarily get locked into Yaesu, ICOM and Kenwood make nice radios, too. I like Yaesu radios but that's because I'm used to the way their menus works. I am worried about how this Motorola/Vertex Standard merger is going to affect Yaesu radios. I have this feeling that Motorola will cheapen them and move production to China (Yaesu makes radios in Japan and the mic is made in Thailand or something), two moves which will mean these are the last two Yaesu radios I ever buy.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
All of them have backlit displays. The FT-7800R has backlit buttons and the FT-8800R and FT-8900R do not. I had a 7800 and now a 8800. As far as a pure functional mobile radio, the 7800 is a better choice. Bigger buttons and knobs, bigger read-out on the display, all the knobs only do one thing (the 8800 has a few dual purpose controls, I often get my 8800 into Internet mode by mistake).

The 88/8900 have two tuners and so they can tune two different frequencies at the same time, scan on once side, listen on the other, scan two different range of frequencies and do some other neat features that the 7800 can't.

The 7800 can scan frequencies very quickly, you can set up some frequencies as important, so they get hit more often. You don't give up much if you know what frequencies you want to listen to, it's just that if you are trying to make contacts the dual VFO is handy for finding simplex stations, for example.

The 7800 has weather alert (this is very nice, if NOAA issues a weather alert, the 7800 goes to the WX band and tunes in a NOAA weather station).

I still say that if you are not a ham hobbyist, go with the 7800. It's got a more simple interface and does everything you'd ever want as a 4WD'er and costs significantly less than the dual VFO models. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 7800 and as far as single tuner radios, I think it's probably one of the best out there. OTOH, the 8800 and 8900 are probably only average dual band radios compared to what ICOM and Kenwood offer.

whathesaid.gif
:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Jeff, if you buy the 7800 and later decide that you really need the 8800, you can probably sell it and get most of your money back.

The 2-radios-in-one is the only reason I'd buy the 8800.

My 7800 does everything I need.

Hants

Rising Sun Member
In 4WD mode, I can think of a couple of circumstances where CBR (w/ HT) would be useful:

1. Lined up at the trailhead, or stopped on the trail, when you get out to chat, you can still be in contact.

2. Sitting in a chair at Slickrock, mix'n Margaritas, and still being able to chat with others out on trail rides or coming into camp (for a short while, anyway).

I just went through the "which radio should I get to minimize upgrading" process.

I see the market as (in increasing price order):

1. Single band radios (2M would be recommended for our use, example: Yaesu FT-1802M)
2. Dual band radios, with a single tuner (example: Yaesu FT-7800)
3. Dual band radios, with dual tuners & CBR (example: FT-8800R)
4a. Dual band radios with CBR & other fancy technologies (APRS, Wireless Remote, Echolink, Packet, ARTS, D-STAR)
4b. Multi band, multi-mode radios (are you ready to be a "real" HAM?)

I made a worksheet to compare the various options side-by-side, including "price" from the same supplier. I reviewed the info on RS, Mud, and EE, and various Ham sites.

In the middle of all of this, I stopped by HRO to touch & see the rigs before I purchased. Turns out I got there at almost closing time, the manager sent the guy who was helping me home, and noone showed me anything (a fair bit of friendly chat, though).

Once I decided on what features I wanted (and what I was willing to afford), I made a separate table and started comparison shopping. Had HRO been more helpful, I would gladly have paid a little more for their (local) knowledge. As it was, I went with the supplier that had *all* of the stuff I needed (including critical accessories) and the best price. In my case, that turned out to be Hamcity.com.

I ended up purchasing a Kenwood TM-D710A mobile, and a Kenwood TH-F6A HT. Deciding factors for me were:

1. CBR that's fully legal (Remote Control via HT & auto-self identification for HT & Mobile on all frequencies)
2. APRS (safety, marital bliss, utility for when I get back into SAR, cool technology)
3. MARS mods available if I choose to in the future
4. Power & battery life (many HT's are low power, and/or use old technology batteries)
5. Highest gain on antena's at given lengths

I've attached the worksheet I used, in case anyone's interested.

A couple of caveats: I didn't get to touch/see/use *any* of the rigs before purchase. I also didn't include any of the less-spiffy rigs, as I knew I wanted CBR before I even started.

Attachments

• Mobile & HT Selection.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 324

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Thanks gents :D

Hants I'm with you on the CBR w/ HT thing. I chatted with UB and Romer about this at Monday's HAM class. Before I knew anything about HAM (and I don't know much now either), I remember on the BOWAGWR last year watching Nakman working his rig while we were stopped. He kept having to run back to his 40 like those of us with CBs have to and I thought "Boy it would be nice if you didn't have to do that" :) - At the time I was thinking of those little walky talking dealyos some of us have or had in the past.

How many times are we out of our rigs on a trail for one reason or the other when we find it would be nice to still be in communication with others without having to run back to our vehicles? I can think of a dozen plus cases and I've been on maybe 6 or so club runs.

But, maybe just having a HT in addition to a mobile rig would serve that purpose well enough on the trail to not warrant the CBR functionality. Cost wise getting a rig that has that seems to really escalate the cost. If you really need the extra power to DX (trying to use the terminology here :hill:) then back into the rig you go.

Judging by cost (from my quick glance at ICOM and Kenwood stuff) it appears I'll end up with something made by Yaesu. ICOM and Kenwood seem to average about double a comparable Yaesu rig :eek:

Thanks for the spreadsheet as well Hants :thumb:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Thanks gents :D

Hants I'm with you on the CBR w/ HT thing. I chatted with UB and Romer about this at Monday's HAM class. Before I knew anything about HAM (and I don't know much now either), I remember on the BOWAGWR last year watching Nakman working his rig while we were stopped. He kept having to run back to his 40 like those of us with CBs have to and I thought "Boy it would be nice if you didn't have to do that" :) - At the time I was thinking of those little walky talking dealyos some of us have or had in the past.

How many times are we out of our rigs on a trail for one reason or the other when we find it would be nice to still be in communication with others without having to run back to our vehicles? I can think of a dozen plus cases and I've been on maybe 6 or so club runs.

But, maybe just having a HT in addition to a mobile rig would serve that purpose well enough on the trail to not warrant the CBR functionality. Cost wise getting a rig that has that seems to really escalate the cost. If you really need the extra power to DX (trying to use the terminology here :hill:) then back into the rig you go.

Judging by cost (from my quick glance at ICOM and Kenwood stuff) it appears I'll end up with something made by Yaesu. ICOM and Kenwood seem to average about double a comparable Yaesu rig :eek:

Thanks for the spreadsheet as well Hants :thumb:

Jeff,
In your scenario here, CBR would not be needed. An HT will reach further than most CB's! A scenario that would work would be a mobile set up on CBR at Slickrock with one side set at a powerful VHF band, running simplex and squelch coded, that would be a prearranged "home" or campground freq. The other side would be set at a very low (1 watt) unused UHF freq set with a unique squelch code. Anybody in the campground would have their HT set at that same unique uhf freq on minimum power and on the same squelch code. Anyone, anywhere. on any trail out there could tune in to that home VHF signal and the CBR will allow the HT(s) in camp to communicate easily with the caller in normal and very clear communication. The mobile unit supply's the high power for reaching out there at the same time allows a very low power link to the HT's in camp. Essentially a small scale repeater that isn't easily used by anyone but the operator of the HT's. I also just discovered that the 8800's can be set up to self identify themselves on CBR (I think....haven't done it yet). Also, If the "home" freq was duplex with a repeater the HT's don't need no stinking CBR! ;)

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Jeff,
In your scenario here, CBR would not be needed. An HT will reach further than most CB's!
Just to reinforce what UB said, Romer and I chatted over the weekend, both of us on our handhelds via a repeater. Both at home via the 145.145 repeater, which is on Squaw Mt, which is west in the foothills. So Romer was reaching probably 40 miles and me probably about 30 miles using handhelds at 5W. This was to a repeater, which has height, good antennas and higher power TX. But holding simplex conversations with 5W HTs is not unusual at 10 and 15 miles. From the White Crack Overlook on the White Rim, I could talk to Moab with my HT. I do have a pretty good antenna on it, so that helps. But that's probably 20 miles line of sight and a pretty ideal spot to operate to Moab.
A scenario that would work would be a mobile set up on CBR at Slickrock with one side set at a powerful VHF band, running simplex and squelch coded, that would be a prearranged "home" or campground freq. The other side would be set at a very low (1 watt) unused UHF freq set with a unique squelch code. Anybody in the campground would have their HT set at that same unique uhf freq on minimum power and on the same squelch code. Anyone, anywhere. on any trail out there could tune in to that home VHF signal and the CBR will allow the HT(s) in camp to communicate easily with the caller in normal and very clear communication. The mobile unit supply's the high power for reaching out there at the same time allows a very low power link to the HT's in camp. Essentially a small scale repeater that isn't easily used by anyone but the operator of the HT's.
This is using the x-band repeat as a range extender and is really the only legal use without self ID. Also V-V or U-U repeating really should be coordinated with the local band plan person so that it does not interfere with an existing repeater. But doing simplex to simplex or simplex to a repeater input does not need to be coordinated because you don't need the input/output offset.
I also just discovered that the 8800's can be set up to self identify themselves on CBR (I think....haven't done it yet). Also, If the "home" freq was duplex with a repeater the HT's don't need no stinking CBR! ;)
Interesting. How? The only thing remotely like it is the ARTS CW ID'er. That only sends your call sign when it's made an ARTS contact as near as I can tell.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Judging by cost (from my quick glance at ICOM and Kenwood stuff) it appears I'll end up with something made by Yaesu. ICOM and Kenwood seem to average about double a comparable Yaesu rig
The ICOM 208 and Yaesu 7800 are pretty comparable price and features. The Alinco 635, Yaesu 8800 and Kenwood 708 are about in the same league. There are a lot of options and differences, so prices for things are all over. Hant's Kenwood is a very complex radio and Yaesu doesn't make a VHF/UHF rig anywhere similar to it. Also don't forget used! Hams tend to mess with their systems and are selling them all the time and they are rarely all beat up like CBs.

I would also add that Hant's Kenwood is really not that expensive because it's got the TNC and GPS interface built-in. The Kanrtronicx MT1200G (an external interface with a built-in GPS controller) is $300. So to replicate what Hants has with in Yaesu would be say a 8800 at $375+$300 = $675 and most places sell the Kenwood for around $590~$620.

Hants

Rising Sun Member
I'm confused, Dave. My understanding is that with CBR, the only way to be legal is to have the mobile self-identify on both frequencies (mobile-to-repeater, AND mobile-to-HT). Without that, there is no identification, in particular, when the mobile transmits to the HT.

What am I misunderstanding? :confused:

This is using the x-band repeat as a range extender and is really the only legal use without self ID. Also V-V or U-U repeating really should be coordinated with the local band plan person so that it does not interfere with an existing repeater. But doing simplex to simplex or simplex to a repeater input does not need to be coordinated because you don't need the input/output offset.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
What am I misunderstanding? :confused:
There's a lot of misunderstanding with this feature. When talking about cross band repeating most people think of a regular repeater like we use all the time. That NOT a cross band repeater technically since it's using an input offset on the same band. The transmitting radio must be identified, be that automatically or by the operator. The FCC requires you to identify your transmitting station every 10 minutes with your call sign.

So you set up your mobile to cross band repeat from UHF to VHF. You TX with your walkie talkie on a UHF simplex frequency, the mobile receives that and re-transmits (across bands) it on VHF. That could be a VHF simplex or VHF repeater input frequency. What the mobile is doing is allowing you to increase your TX range only. This is called half duplex cross band repeating. Your HT still receives on the VHF side of the conversation, just like you would if the mobile was not involved. This is legal as long as you say "KC0DEF on 446.225 talking through a cross band repeater to 147.525" when you transmit.

The next option would be to have the mobile retransmit your UHF TX and additionally do the flip side and retransmit the other party to your remote UHF frequency. This is called a full duplex cross band repeating. The difference is that your HT only needs to talk to your mobile. But now you have two transmitters working on two different input and output frequencies. This means you have to ID both radios and since you don't know when someone might trip the input to the mobile, it's not technically being ID'd properly. DOING THIS BLINDLY IS ILLEGAL UNLESS THE RADIO SELF IDENTIFIES! If the radio can self ID (with your call sign) when it happens to transmit, this is OK to use as an RX range extender. Also if both hams using the full duplex cross band announce what is going on, that could be fine.

The other type of repeater is the VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF repeater with an offset input/output pair. These are essentially the same as the full duplex cross band above, but are a special case because you need to make sure to coordinate the frequencies so that you don't stomp on someone else's repeater. Also a same band repeater needs some special attention on equipment, depending on what you are doing. But in theory the operation is similar to the full duplex example.

Add to that the control, you have to be able to shut the radio down if it goes haywire. This is true of all repeating, so leaving a radio running in a truck while you go on a few mile hike means that it could be hours before you get back to the radio. That is illegal. Being in control of a station does not mean you have to sit in front of the rig, but does mean that you can reasonably operate the radio by means of physical or remote control. If you set up a cross band repeat and are in your house or around camp, it's not a big deal to get to the radio to shut it down and that's OK. Oh, also, the FCC only allows you to do remote control tones on the UHF side AFAIK. I've never verified that in the FCC Rules, so that may only be hear-say. But I do believe that doing remote control via an HT on the UHF side is fine, so set up cross band remote controls going UHF-to-VHF and you should never be non-compliant.

Your Kenwood can do both, self ID and remote control via a DTMF keypad. The bulk of cross band repeating mobiles CAN NOT do that. So the only legal use of a 88/8900 for example is as a local TX range extender. Setting it up as a 50W TX extender so that you can use a 100mW HT to walk around camp. Perfectly OK as long as you announce what you are doing periodically. Leaving an unattended, uncontrollable radio that does not ID is no question illegal. A 8800 can never be used as a full duplex repeater unless both parties know to ID the repeater. So for emergency use, say parking your truck at a high spot so that two HTs down in valleys can be connected would be fine. Both operators would have to call both frequencies when doing that, does that make sense?

That's a lot of words. More or less confused. Your Kenwood has all the right features to be legal.

Last edited:

Hants

Rising Sun Member
Thanks!

That confirms what I had "learned"... gotta like book lern'n. :homer:

With half-duplex CBR, you potentially have an issue that your HT doesn't have the gain/power/location to RX/TX to the distant party.

Once I figured that out, I focused on full-duplex CBR. But I wasn't very clear about that above. :(

We're ALL doing a bunch of learning! It is GREAT to be associated with a group with so many diverse talents!

Last edited:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Dave and Hants,
When I first played with the CBR on my 8800 I assumed it was 1/2 duplex and used the second band on the HT for receiving. After reading the 8800's manual again and also Hant's article he posted I realized I might have sold my 8800 short so I played around again. It does go full duplex! The HT can RX and TX on the same UHF freq and the CBR will shuffle all communication between the two selected bands both ways! I also noted that when the 8800 is in CBR mode it is completely locked out of any other feature until CBT is shut off which means the mic is useless as is all buttons except the "set" and "power." Even though most modern radios can scan for codes I really doubt someone will find the low power simplex uhf unique coded freq your using with the HT and CBR! The 88 and 8900's will ONLY cross band repeat however so it will only work as VHF/UHF-UHF/VHF and will not do UHF/UHF or VHF/VHF.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
After reading the 8800's manual again and also Hant's article he posted I realized I might have sold my 8800 short so I played around again. It does go full duplex!
This is true, the 8800 and 8900 x-band repeat are full duplex. One way I've heard to stay legal (assuming my read of the Rules is right about full duplex) is to set the UHF side to TX on a non-ham frequency. This assumes you have not gone and modified your radio to free band, which I'm sure no one has, right? That way when the VHF side receives it tries to repeat to a non-legal frequency and the radio will not do it. The display will say TX ERROR and it won't be transmitting. My assumption is that these radios have the cross band repeat function for countries with different rules or maybe just as a sales feature that is "For Offroad Use Only" as they say with like 90% of the junk we bolt on our trucks...

Hants

Rising Sun Member
The Kenwood TM-V71A has all of the features of the TM-D710A, except for the TNC for APRS. It does support Remote Control (via DTMF) and self-identification in CBR mode. It is about the same price as the Yaesu FT-8800R.

The TM-V71A was my radio-of-choice until I asked Caroline. I showed her this link:

http://aprs.fi/

then asked her if it was worth the price difference to be able to tell where the rig is when we're in the backcountry. Her response : "<puzzled look> That's a safety feature. Of course its worth it.... as long as its not $1000 more or something."

Bingo -- budget increase! :thumb:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
The Kenwood TM-V71A has all of the features of the TM-D710A, except for the TNC for APRS. It does support Remote Control (via DTMF) and self-identification in CBR mode. It is about the same price as the Yaesu FT-8800R.

The TM-V71A was my radio-of-choice until I asked Caroline. I showed her this link:

http://aprs.fi/

then asked her if it was worth the price difference to be able to tell where the rig is when we're in the backcountry. Her response : "<puzzled look> That's a safety feature. Of course its worth it.... as long as its not $1000 more or something."

Bingo -- budget increase! :thumb:

Gotta love a trusting partnership! ;) :bowdown::Princess: