Wanted WTB - 80 series ARB license plate bracket

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Hey all, wondering if anyone has one of these kicking around. They seem to be shipped with new bumpers, but also seem to go missing often. I think for the short-term I will do the mag lite clamp thing but just seeing if someone has one in the corner of their garage or something.

While we are at it, if anyone has extra spacer blocks hanging around, would be interested in those as well.

345657-ea35626db080305dfa6129c92b5cee57.jpg

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Interesting...first time I've ever seen one of those! :) I did the mag lite clips on the roller fairlead. But it's not ideal because someone can steal the front plate super-easy.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Hey all, wondering if anyone has one of these kicking around. They seem to be shipped with new bumpers, but also seem to go missing often. I think for the short-term I will do the mag lite clamp thing but just seeing if someone has one in the corner of their garage or something.

While we are at it, if anyone has extra spacer blocks hanging around, would be interested in those as well.
You can have mine if I can find it. I think I know where it is.
Interesting...first time I've ever seen one of those! :) I did the mag lite clips on the roller fairlead. But it's not ideal because someone can steal the front plate super-easy.
The Smittybilt 4432 License Plate Mount has worked great for me, never fallen off, and I secured mine with a short length of 1/8 wire rope, more so I don't lose it while winching. The wire is swaged around the bumper and through a license plate hole.

Amazon shows the 4432 N/A but THIS looks the same.

Extra advantage is you do not block the winch drum view port with the license plate.