Whats the name of the little seat that trails behind a bike for kiddos?

SRT08BUS

Hard Core 4+
The 'get the heck out of my way' cabouse(sp) ....you know the car at he end of the line...give me a break it's late I'm drunk and yes a little cranky and tired!!!:D

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Drew, I think THIS is the company you are looking for. =)
A bud of mine rides an Xtracycle based on a modified Trek. Works well but don't put one on your 3.5 lbs Columbus racing steed, they'll destroy it. Find that old 1985 Schwinn High Plains or straight gauge 7000 series GT and modify it. Also be sure to get the tire driven blender option. Seriously. Cruise in style, laughing at the suckers in their coffins cars and enjoy fresh margs when you get home.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Dave...there's a family in Longmont that has a couple of these xtracycles...I don't even think they own a car. Last year, I saw them dragging a trailer with a full size mattress in it. I've also seen them toting a couple kids like the one you showed in an earlier post. I've also seen them in the snow and rain, so I'm really thinking they don't own a car. Imagine the money they save and the exercise they get by biking everywhere!

jettaglxdriver

Hard Core 4+
I used to have a bike trailer for my boys when they were young. Like 2 and 8 months and they could be strapped in side by side and you could close the cover to protect them if it started raining, carry their bag behind them in the little rear compartment, and kept the bugs off of them.

Later we had a trail a bike for my ex-gf's 8 year old. He could ride his own bike but on the longer trips he coudn't hang but on the back there he could help when he wanted to or when we encouraged him to on hills.