we haven't had a tire thread in a while...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Sooooooo the question of the night....... Does it still fit in the garage?:D

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Sooooooo the question of the night....... Does it still fit in the garage?:D

Of course... remember the "test run?" Your truck fit with 35s, J's, = 1" spacers + factory roof rack. So with no spacers and no rack I just drove in, didn't hesitate.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Of course... remember the "test run?" Your truck fit with 35s, J's, = 1" spacers + factory roof rack. So with no spacers and no rack I just drove in, didn't hesitate.

Ahhhhh You are right Grasshopper....I forgot the test fit.

wesintl

RS Moderator
I can't tell what they are... MTR's?

I must be blind too. I have no clue what tires you bought.

The Pro Comps Extreme MTs are made by Cooper so wear would probably be the same. They also make the MT MTZ and the new Dick Cepek MT tires.

FJBen

I"m pretty sure he bought the Toyo's! :thumb: :D

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

DANG! You guys must have taller garage doors than me :(

I can BARELY fit the LX in the garage with the 33s, OME 2.5", and factory roof rack. Clears by maybe an inch. I probably just need to add more weight to compress the springs :hill:

I could fit with a 7' garage door with 315 Toyos, 1" front spacer and Js and the factory rack. Just barely though. So we had our new house built with 8 foot doors. I'm wishing I would have gone for 10 foot now. Then I could load a roofrack in the garage.