WARNING: Mini Truck Content: Fins n Things Disaster Prevention

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
Thanks guys! :)

Yeah, but the first time he scrapes that pretty powdercoat on some rocks, he's gonna cringe... DAMHIK :lmao:

VERY nice!

That has occurred to me.

Perhaps we build these protection items, and make them nice, and the reason we damage trucks less isn't that the protection is better, but rather we try to avoid scraping up the protection :D LOL

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Perhaps we build these protection items, and make them nice, and the reason we damage trucks less isn't that the protection is better, but rather we try to avoid scraping up the protection :D LOL

First, the bumper looks good!

Second, on protecting the "proctection items" that is SOOO true...I've even started thinking up ways to protect them :hill:....Something you could attach that would take the scrapes and bumps and would be easily replaced. Like teflon strips or something :lmao:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
First, the bumper looks good!

Second, on protecting the "proctection items" that is SOOO true...I've even started thinking up ways to protect them :hill:....Something you could attach that would take the scrapes and bumps and would be easily replaced. Like teflon strips or something :lmao:

Learn to drive! :eek:;):lmao:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
That's why I try to follow you :thumb: :D
26.gif
dfmbs.gif
:eek: :hill:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Exactly. You'll be waiting for him to fix his hub and R&P when he tries to fly that big Land Cruiser thingie...

:brick:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
But seriously, that's why I've taken a shine to flap sanders and Hammerite. Ends up looking just like new. The tubing anyway...:lmao:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Scratches tell a story, I know every scratch and bump I got on my 4runner. I wouldn't say that it is a badge of honer, just fun to talk about.

Scratches on bumpers etc are also the reason why I use 99 cent flat black paint, cheap and easy. I do understand your dilemma, you have a good looking unit there.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Exactly. You'll be waiting for him to fix his hub and R&P when he tries to fly that big Land Cruiser thingie...

:brick:

Bill, Ya know I just did that so you could finally give me grief about breaking on the trail! :p: :lmao: :blah: