Wanted: trail leaders for Cruise Moab 2007

Shorty

By the way, Jeff, the VP and I spell our last names differently: mine has an "a". He spells his wrong.:)

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posts, can 400 be far behind???????

bvb

I can Lead:
Gold Bar rim
Porcupine rim
Fins-n-things
Poision Spider
Steel Bender? Done it one!
And any 3 trail

I can Tail any 4 and lower if the leader trusts me!

Myredyota

Trail Ready
Bill! Quit picking on Mark! We are lurkers! Besides, he is recruiting!:beer:

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Wanted: Trail Leaders for CM 2007

We would like to volunteer. We'll gun for Greg on Elephant Hill on Thursday as we have for the past 4 years or so, and we can lead Steel Bender or Hell's Revenge on Friday and/or Saturday. In addition, Bruce will volunteer with tech inspection and Barbara will volunteer with registration. Bruce & Barbara Miller, AKA Three Dog, although we're down to one dog.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Is Fins and things open for a leader for Saturday. I would like to do that. Looks like we want to run EH on Thursday with Greg and we want to do Hells revenge and fins. I have done fins twice, but never Hells. Being a party of 3 trucks I probably am not as flexible at the last minute and then I have to explain to teenage daughters why we aren't running what they picked.

In reality, they could run fins by themselves and I could lead something else if required, but we want to do EH on Thursday so that day is out.

This is James H.

I am willing to lead or gun any of the following trails, any day of Cruise Moab 07:

Fins N Things
Hells Revenge
Goldbar Rim
Poison Spider Mesa
Cliffhanger
Klondike Bluffs

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Based on my regsitration, I volunteer to lead Fins on Saturday

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Sounds like you've got leaders on the trails I'm good leading. But I'd be comfortable leading, Hell's revenge, Goldbar rim, Cliffhanger, Poison Spider(as last resort).I'm happy to run gunner on most trails just ask.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Can I have a witness:

Behind the Rocks?

Pritchett Canyon?

Moab Rim?

And has anyone heard the latest on the condition of Kane Creek?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
If I can stick to my timeline on the 40 (doing good so far) I will be happy to lead Pritchett. Like old times eh? ;) Sooooo... can't commit yet but you can pencil me in. :rolleyes:

The way things are going I just can't predict how much garage time I will have in the next few months. It's not fair to leave the committee hanging so I will commit to bringing the 80. I will be happy to lead the "desert run" on Spike Saturaday. I will do anything needed the rest of the week (for Cruise Moab :rolleyes: ) so use me big fellas, I know most all of the trails quite well and plan on being out there all week.....;) :thumb:

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
I can help out with anything that you guys need, I just have such limited experience out there. Maybe registration or tech check, or errand boy?

Let me know.

Drew

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Awesome Drew, yes all of that! :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Looking like I won't have to cancel at all!

I can waist/tail as needed on EH Thursday, and waist/tail any other trail I picked. Help with tech and registration Wednesday. Same with Justin (we are on different trails most days IIRC).

Rock Dog

Hard Core 4+
Millers gunning for the Cheesy one

Hello Bill,
I believe the Millers are tail gunning for the Cheesy one on Thursday. We do appreciate the offer to tail gun the other trails..

Cheers,
Neil.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Everyone who has posted up in this thread has now been entered into the leader/gunner database. If there are leader volunteers in other threads, please put them here!