Wanted: trail leaders for Cruise Moab 2007

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Better late than never....

I registered today online and then it closed. Thanks for holding it open for me. :thumb:

I'd be up for leading an easy day on Porc Rim, Wipe Out Hill (will get lost at least once) or Chicken Corners, but not more than one of those.

I can also lead Kane Creek (never dull and I'm also Outlaws Run 2007 washed-out trail rated), Poison Spider,

Could probably, but I only ran these once: Behind the Rocks, Fin's, Hell's, Steel Bender, Metal Masher

If absolutely necessary (and I win the winch): Gold Bar (been there, done that)

Before all that, Thursday on E-Hill :headbang: as a participant - which I have never run - would be great.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I registered today online and then it closed. Thanks for holding it open for me. :thumb:
Hi Daniel, yes we got you in. You got your first choices Thursday and Friday, Fins and Cliffhanger, respectively. Your first and second choices for Saturday were full ahead of your registration, so you got your third choice, Wipe Out. We have you down as gunning Fins for Matt on Thursday. We currently have no leader for Porcupine on Friday, so if you want to swap from Cliffhanger and lead it let us know. Happy cruisin'!

Beater

Hard Core 4+
if we need to change my assignment to gun a trail, let me know off line.

j

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Hi John, you got your first choices each day: Hell's Revenge, Metal Masher, Steelbender. Ben Ashcraft will be leading Hell's with Neil Quigley gunning, Neil Quigley will be leading Metal Masher (we don't have a gunner yet for that trail-day, so you may get your call there), and Bill Van Beek will be leading Steelbender on Saturday. We don't have a gunner for that trail-day yet either, so your offer is timely! Let me know and I'll put you down to gun on Friday and/or Saturday. Thanks, and happy cruisin'!

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I'll do either..

j

Beater

Hard Core 4+
sure.. I won't get lost at least!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Thanks Jeff!

Jeff - thanks for the update. Thurs. & Fri. sound great as stated. When the dust settles a bit I'd love to chat about Saturday.

At this point I'm just glad to be registered! :risingsun