• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Waldorf Mine Volunteer Day

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I will be there. With huge amounts of trail usage and abuse I have personally witnessed from other "enthusiasts" recently, I feel any agencies that deal with environment and land use can use positive output from the 4x4 community. Compromise instead of closure is a rare option it seems...

Heritage40

Rising Sun Member
Good Afternoon Team - I am sorry to report the Work Day on Walford Mine has been canceled. I was talking with Lauren this afternoon and she was just up there. The general contractor that is conducting work activities such and the new culvert, some remediation, and part of the fence is behind schedule due to the recent weather events. As a result, they will not be ready for us this Saturday and Lauren thinks that due to the restricted timeline she will have the contractor simply install the remainder of the fence. Hopefully people can find something to fill up their Saturday, but unfortunately it will not be with work up on Argentine Pass. Have a great weekend and we will keep you posted with other events as they arise. Thank you

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Well poop. Anybody free Saturday? Will be at the cabin tomorrow night.

:beer::beer:

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Well poop. Anybody free Saturday? Will be at the cabin tomorrow night.

:beer::beer:
Aaron and I are hanging out Saturday I think, still haven’t seen the cabin... text me before you leave town tomorrow, we need to catch up anyway.