Trump tariffs

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
332
I just ordered from Partsouq. I will update this thread once my gear arrives. I hope the tariff BS is a thing of the past. It is a direct tax on consumers, always was, has been and will be. Not cool Mr. Trump, not cool at all.
 

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
332
OK boys and girls, here is what happened with my Partsouq order being delivered by DHL Tuesday.

Total of parts $110.15, (shipping was $43.24 for a total of $153.40)

Tariff I paid this morning $35.49

So it seems like we're still at roughly 30% tariffs. Does this sound correct to you?
 

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
618
Location
Trinidad, CO
Tariffs are refunded to the big business's ONLY, if that would be the only thing the MF screws us with. I could have dealt with it.

But, you want some more, that's a choice, I am just sick of being RAMRODDED. You might like it
 

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,794
Location
Boulder Canyon

Not attempting to inject politics here, but at about the 10minute mark they briefly chat about the chicken tax & it's repercussions. Thought the gang here might find it interesting.
 
Back
Top