Trail leader training

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Thanks for the generous offer Bruce. Even though you are not centerally located, it may be the easiest to get to. So unless people want to truck up here, I thinks the parking lot of the Millers business maybe the quickest for every one to get to. I would think for Hants it will be a straighter shot and may be less time to get to(than my house) . Any how unless there is a big objection from any one. I have not found a better spot except my house which is a bit out of the way for people. I looked online at a few parks and such and found them to cost a entrance fee as well as some had event going on.
So Bruce if the offer is still on, could you post a set of directions off the road to your office and we can meet at 10am. Catch you all then, I will check later to see who can make it or not. Bring sun hats and gear for out side, it looks like we can BBQ as well. Bring drinks and food. I will have the fridge in the back of the truck going.
If you bring your trucks( not every one needs to), we can look over your gear as well and see how it is rated and such.

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
I'm confused. There's a trail leader training post here and one in the members only section. It would appear that the trail leader training session is taking place at Stevenson Toyota on Tuesday, April 15th, at 7:00PM. Are there two different sessions or just one? Please advise. I'm currently in New Mexico and will drive north this afternoon if the trail leader training is all day tommorow.

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
directions

Directions to Robbie's Trail Leader Training class, meeeting tomorrow at 10:00 AM:

Get off Interstate 25 at the Highway 66 exit, #243, and go east on Highway 66 about 3/4 mile to County Road 9 1/2. Turn left (north) on CR 9 1/2, about 1/2 mile to Knight's Way and turn left (west). The Epocs Manufacturing building will be on your left. You are able to turn into the parking lot on either the west side or the east side of the building. The building is a tan, metal building. The address is 4064 Camelot Circle, at the corner of Camelot Circle and Knight's Way.

We will be listening on 2 meters on 145.310 (123 hz tone) or cell phone number 303-817-1551 in case you get lost.

See you tomorrow at 10:00AM.