Trail Leader Training

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
Paid as a driver. Willing to switch to a passenger if needed. Figured since I'm local to Grand Junction it may be easier for me to supply a rig.

Keith Gillespie

I've got you down

Travis Hurley- Founder/CEO
Outer Limit Supply | 720-987-4202
Est. 2014 | Littleton, Colorado
www.outerlimitsupply.com

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Paid up as a passenger.

My name is Evan Ashcraft, and I'm a member of the High Desert Cruisers from Albuquerque. I have been to CM about 10 times, though not in the last couple of years, so I've met many of the Rising Sun members along the way. I'd like to thank Rising Sun and Travis in extending the offer of this training to our club. I think it's a great opportunity, and I look forward to volunteering at Cruise Moab this year, likely as a tail gunner, but happy to help with whatever I can do.

Thanks and I'll see everyone in March!
Evan

Evan so glad you are taking advantage of this, and as many years as you have been to CM, I would have no problem asking you to gun on whatever trail you're on. Happy Cruisin'!

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
Accomidations

If you'd like to stay in a hotel we've reserved a block of rooms at the Grand Vista Hotel. There is a restaurant, lounge, pool/hot tub, and live entertainment 7 nights a week! Rooms are $55/night & you have a choice between a room with 2 double beds or 1 king. To receive this discount please mention that you're with the "Trail Leader Training" group.

Here's their website: http://www.grandvistahotel.com/

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone planning on camping? If I'm the only one, I'll just grab a hotel room.

benjrblant

Trail Ready
jps8460- I'm also considering camping!

I have reserved a room at the grand vista to split with another club member. I'd still be up for visiting with the camping crew if the site is nearbyish.

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
I just received word that CM is over 80% booked. Kinda crazy since registration has only been open for two weeks. We still have a lot of passenger spots available for this class.

Travis Hurley- Founder/Owner
www.outerlimitsupply.com

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I just received word that CM is over 80% booked. Kinda crazy since registration has only been open for two weeks. We still have a lot of passenger spots available for this class.

Actually, that was less than one week after we opened registration. We're way ahead of last year!

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Hey all. I'm finally getting to my 2017 calendar. I plan on participating in this training. I've known Bill for along time now and always look forward to his knowledge and guidance. We still have to keep on learning the trails we offer at Cruise Moab and that will take another weekend. So we'll how this spring shapes up.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have 2 open seats for passengers going from Denver. 95.3% sure I'm taking the 200.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Paid. Passenger. Staying at the Grand Vista and I see they have karaoke on Friday and Saturday night in the lounge. I can envision it now: Cheeseman doing his best Elvis impersonation live onstage. Can't wait! :thumb:

Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I booked a room at the Grand Vista which I can share if someone needs a place to sleep. Need to figure out how I'm getting to Grand Junction: I can drive if needed, but I'm only a passenger for the training.

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
I booked a room at the Grand Vista which I can share if someone needs a place to sleep. Need to figure out how I'm getting to Grand Junction: I can drive if needed, but I'm only a passenger for the training.

Same here. I figured we'd organize that portion a week or two before departure

Travis Hurley- Founder/Owner
www.outerlimitsupply.com

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I was going to camp, but it sounds like the hotel is where it's at. I'm happy to split a room Matt. I can camp on the floor or if there is 2 beds, that's cool to.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I was going to camp, but it sounds like the hotel is where it's at. I'm happy to split a room Matt. I can camp on the floor or if there is 2 beds, that's cool to.

Done. There are two double beds, so no floor required.