• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Trail Leader Training

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Paid, signed up as a driver

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I need to sign up still, I know the deadline was yesterday. Just to verify, drivers must have 3 open seats, right?

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
I need to sign up still, I know the deadline was yesterday. Just to verify, drivers must have 3 open seats, right?

Correct. We're trying to maximize the amount of attendees since it's more focused on Leading rather than driving.

I payed as a driver. I can drive or be a passenger, whichever works best.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to participate in this event. As President of Wasatch Cruisers for 2017 I look forward to our involvement in the 20th anniversary of Cruise Moab and have enjoyed being a part of the event and the WC Overnight Run for many years. I think this is a valuable opportunity that I could benefit from in many ways.

I would also like to extend this offer to members of our Club that are interested in leading trails for Cruise Moab. Like it states in the email that I recieved though some others may hot have.

baja1d

Hard Core 4+

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to participate in this event. As President of Wasatch Cruisers for 2017 I look forward to our involvement in the 20th anniversary of Cruise Moab and have enjoyed being a part of the event and the WC Overnight Run for many years. I think this is a valuable opportunity that I could benefit from in many ways.

I would also like to extend this offer to members of our Club that are interested in leading trails for Cruise Moab. Like it states in the email that I recieved though some others may hot have.

Outstanding, looking forward to having you guys!

Travis Hurley- Founder/CEO
Outer Limit Supply | 720-987-4202
Est. 2014 | Littleton, Colorado
www.outerlimitsupply.com

Bub

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Paid passenger

2017 Wasatch Cruisers Treasurer.

This is a wonderful opportunity I am looking forward to it.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member

Scott, I am so glad to see Wasatch stepping up for this! You guys have been instrumental in pulling off Cruise Moab with us every year and we're proud to have you participate in leading TLCA's premier sanctioned event every year!

Paid up as a passenger.

My name is Evan Ashcraft, and I'm a member of the High Desert Cruisers from Albuquerque. I have been to CM about 10 times, though not in the last couple of years, so I've met many of the Rising Sun members along the way. I'd like to thank Rising Sun and Travis in extending the offer of this training to our club. I think it's a great opportunity, and I look forward to volunteering at Cruise Moab this year, likely as a tail gunner, but happy to help with whatever I can do.

Thanks and I'll see everyone in March!
Evan

benjrblant

Trail Ready
Paid, passenger. Looking forward to it!

baja1d

Hard Core 4+
Paid as Driver, January 2nd.

Really appreciate the opportunity to participate and help where needed.

Best to all,
Dave Lyons

Got you down, thank you Dave

Paid, passenger. Looking forward to it!

I've got you down. Please email me name & contact info....travis (at) outerlimitsupply.com

Paid as a driver. Willing to switch to a passenger if needed. Figured since I'm local to Grand Junction it may be easier for me to supply a rig.

Keith Gillespie