• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Toyota Parts Sale - 25% off April 15-19

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Just got an email from these guys:

ADKq_NbAFZ9pFLZdTHnE-xIXxuFZGCWwIMDvghVyKuWoFi1FHFbjN0-_aB6KdN8Hp-oie6_W8Jz2Izx80D96HiezF6v3LvmatJ05b4KmOeFyrEaGq8ct-mIVK4-gTlKDSIG5Aogt1sQn7M3jIMADZorZY7TWF5vq2WRke1Ek_aWi4d9TZ6mUFFZj7Nqk=s0-d-e1-ft

Attachments

• 1708450711268.png
    1708450711268.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Sweet! Thanks! Just ordered the items that Wits End screwed me on. I guess I get to pay for them 2X since Joey won't make it right. :(

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Doesnt look like they will ship parts that require freight.

DanInDenver

Trail Ready
I hope a steering rack isn’t considered freight. I need one and the price is right

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
I bet if you call them, and tell them the ad says free shipping and the website is acting up they will see what they can do

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Thank you! Needed a couple of things! Saved me a couple hundo

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Ordered all my parts needed for rear bearings replacement. Great deal on parts.

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
$521 worth of parts for $270, no complaint here.

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Question for any of you that have used this site for parts, how long did it take for your parts to get shipped? Haven't heard anything since my email confirming my order over a week ago.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Question for any of you that have used this site for parts, how long did it take for your parts to get shipped? Haven't heard anything since my email confirming my order over a week ago.
I didn't get in on this special so can't say for sure this time but it's just a Toyota dealer and they probably are swamped. Also if you ordered things they didn't have in stock they may have to get it from the warehouse, sort it and rebox to their orders. I wouldn't worry just yet.

Last edited:

DanInDenver

Trail Ready
I think my Feb order took about 10 days before I received notice of shipment.
My April 18th order is still processing. I’m definitely ordering for the pricing not quick shipment.

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
It took ages when I got in on an earlier sale. The dealer gets super overloaded & it just takes them time to get to it all.

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Thanks everyone, I was kind of figuring that was the case. At least I am not in a rush.