Timing is everything. Adventure Offroad is closing in Colorado

MountainTropic

Brand New
Robbie... Don't know you but it sounds like you are off on a great adventure. I just returned to Colorado after being gone since 95 (CA and Nashville). Just bought the 6th Land Cruiser of my life (91 HDJ81) and am totally new to the JDM models and diesels. I was given your name as the go to guy in the ares (I am teaching at CSU in Fort Collins). Seeing as you are moving on, is there someone in the area you can refer me to who I can have do the BEB and timing belt on my new rig? I'd try it myself, but I don't have a driveway at the moment let alone a garage. Thanks in advance for any guidance. Hope you recovered quickly and fully and are off on an amazing adventure. - Eric

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Robbie... Don't know you but it sounds like you are off on a great adventure. I just returned to Colorado after being gone since 95 (CA and Nashville). Just bought the 6th Land Cruiser of my life (91 HDJ81) and am totally new to the JDM models and diesels. I was given your name as the go to guy in the ares (I am teaching at CSU in Fort Collins). Seeing as you are moving on, is there someone in the area you can refer me to who I can have do the BEB and timing belt on my new rig? I'd try it myself, but I don't have a driveway at the moment let alone a garage. Thanks in advance for any guidance. Hope you recovered quickly and fully and are off on an amazing adventure. - Eric
There's a few of us diesel heads around here, one way or another, we can get ya sorted ;)

MountainTropic

Brand New
Phillip, Thanks! Any suggestion for a shop in Fort Collins or the NoCo area? I'd love to have the time and place to do it myself. But with the new job and no location to do it, I'm going to have to hire it out.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Phillip, Thanks! Any suggestion for a shop in Fort Collins or the NoCo area? I'd love to have the time and place to do it myself. But with the new job and no location to do it, I'm going to have to hire it out.
I don't know of a place personally, but I'm sure there's others here who do. I'd start a new thread to illicit some responses

But if you ever want to wrench in my driveway (or just drink beers and talk cruisers), you're more than welcome.

MountainTropic

Brand New
Philip, That's very kind of you. Once i get settled in, I may be able to take you up on it. Thanks for the kind welcome home.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

I'm not sure if Devon Barker @TancruiserJr opened a shop in Fort Collins but he had discussed the possibility and does work on cruisers.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
So sorry to hear about your injury and hope you are healing quickly! You taught me so much about my truck(s) and how to tackle obstacles in Moab. You will be missed in Colorado! Best of luck and next time I am down in your new 'hood I might have to buy you a drink. Thanks for everything.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Hi Robbie, Wow! Good luck with the surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery! And I wish you and Robin much success in your new adventures!

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
My 80 is the one Robbie is putting an LS into. When we are done, I will bring it to meeting and next years cruise moab so you all can check it out. Arizona is not really far to take an cruiser too and have this big of project done so maybe we will all still have reasons to work with Robbie.

I figure if I am spending the money to do this may as well use someone the club has been able to trust for years.

Keith